EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 597

Skymaster >> :
Asians seem to be buying up quid already...

Now it looks like they're selling ;)

OlegTs >> :

today, in my opinion, will be an important indicator of Net Purchases of US Securities by Foreign Investors (quarterly)

5pm Moscow

Heh! according to fsr reports from february to october private investors took out 380 yds of obliga, central banks poured in 50 yds in return. And the bullshit being bandied about by the analysts only means replacement of corporate bonds with Uncle Sam's in the central bank portfolios.

What do they mean by US securities and buying?

---

Closed at breakeven yesterday just before it hit, fool's luck. You guys do it without me on the indicators.

OlegTs >> :

Now it looks like they are selling ;)

I'm telling you for sure, they are buying up )) Once again they will procredit the USA and then use the same money to buy up the USA )))

In fact, it is time for the Americans to sell us Alaska ))) >> Something to the Chinese... >> etc. Maybe the quid will jump in value ))

Skymaster писал(а) >>

I'm telling you for sure, they are buying up )) They will procure the USA one more time, and then they will use the same money to buy up the USA )))

In fact, it is time for the Americans to sell us Alaska ))) Something to the Chinese ... ...Something to the Chinese ... etc. The dollar will probably appreciate appreciate appreciate appreciate )).

Barana Obak went to China to prevent them from making the yuan the dominant currency, the collapse of the world's economies is coming, the Chinese are already ruling the world, look around at your things and equipment ))))) and soon the money )))

ps

keep the target 1.479 and so on the situation......... in china )))

kpot >> :

Heh! according to fsr reports from february to october, private investors withdrew 380 yd. of lien, central banks poured 50 yd. in return. And the bullshit being bandied about by analysts is just the replacement of corporate bonds with Uncle Sam's in the central bank portfolios.

What do they mean by US securities and buying?

---

Closed at breakeven yesterday just before it hit, fool's luck. You guys do it without me on the indicators.

The same thing, but I made a small profit, and then it hit me! I'm thinking whether to cry or laugh... On the one hand, if I had sat for another 10 minutes I would have taken a lot, but on the other hand... if it had gone the other way.....

From the looks of things, it's going to hit today too...

In short, press the sell button until it hits :)

Finally. All that time and effort, but I managed to steal the MAIN FIGURE from the forex director's safe. I got in through subspace. After reading it, I got it back.

gip >> :
Finally. All that time and effort, but I managed to steal the MAIN FIGURE from the forex director's safe. I got in through subspace. After reading it, I got it back.

so check out the treasure map! :)

That's the kind of forex I like, not sitting in front of a monitor and watching the same numbers day after day =)

Give me a map of where the treasure lies ))

Reason: