SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 185

There's also the referral again.

Roman. , Zhunko, sergeev

They brutally troll a complete stranger. I do not understand how the moderator is in charge.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/137042/page65

PS: In the nicknameRoman.- Roman's nickname is a full stop which according to forum rules should not be put and that got him banned. However, it's not bad and will not be deleted and does not think.

EURNOK:

Roman. , Zhunko, sergeev

They brutally troll a complete stranger. I do not understand how the moderator is in charge.

I'll just quote what you've already seen.

"The "all-powerfulness of your inferiority" will not be forgiven to you now for a long time to come.

So who would talk about trolism here, Pasha, if that's what you're doing now.

PS: In the nicknameRoman.- Roman's nickname is a full stop which according to forum rules can't be put and gets banned. Nevertheless, it stands well and be removed and does not think.

:) personally, he's allowed, he's allowed.

sergeev:

so who would talk about trolling here, Pasha, if that's what you're doing now.

:) personally he is allowed, allowed.

Put a parenthesis in the rules that not everyone is allowed, but he is. Don't be shy.

PS: Valera, Pasha, Ioann Vasilievich, Ignat, who will you call next time?

PPS: The experiment on a false trail through IP probably was a success. BOOA-GA-GA. No offense, nothing personal).

EURNOK:
Then add brackets in the rules that not everyone can, but you can. Don't be shy.

PPS: The experiment of misdirection through the IP seems to have been a success. BOOA-GA-GA. No offence, nothing personal.)

Finished.

What is IP?

imho Internet Protocol (IP)

or maybe

IP- abbreviation

• Sole trader
  • Power supply
  • Measuring transducer
  • Foreign enterprise
  • Yip Wan-Yin is a Hong Kong snooker player.
  • true polycythemia
  • idiopathy

DmitriyN:

That's what it means to be ignorant of show{biz}. IP is the well known in certain circles producer Joseph Prigogine. Aka Valerie's husband.
A.K.A. "Yosya," a.K.A. "Donut."

And interestingly enough, he started his career at the age of 12 as a barber, cutting the bald hair of everyone who came his way.

Bruce Willis?

DmitriyN:

That's what it means to be ignorant of show{\business}. IP is the well known in certain circles producer Joseph Prigogine. Aka Valerie's husband.
A.K.A. "Yosya," a.K.A. "Donut."

And interestingly enough, he started his career at the age of 12 as a barber, cutting the bald hair of everyone who came his way.

Isn't that him?

EURNOK, this ban is a greeting from me personally.
Reason: