SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 20

Svinozavr >> :

))) No assumptions then. Just a piece of advice:

Urgently change your last name, first name, appearance. Maybe gender. Remember, if you've been exposed on this forum and haven't taken any action, your life is about to turn to hell. You'll be bombarded with offers through every available channel, grail dealers will be knocking on your door, gangsters will be interested in you, and beggars on the street will be running after you shouting "Give me a million!" and bursting with idiotic laughter.

===

Yeah. I forgot about the brains, too. They should also be... ...change them too. Otherwise, you'd better shoot yourself.

))

iliarr писал(а) >> "I have a bigger fludometer than you".

Guys, you as grown up boys should know that the quality of pleasure does not depend on size but solely on the skill of each individual.....)))))

Стоимость советника 300$

кого заинтересовало прошу в личку!

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/27637

Given such a flea market, a twig might as well be torn down...

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/28369

Why are you so mean, you didn't even let me read it. What if there was something good in it? :))

granit77 >> :

Why are you so mean, you didn't even let me read it. What if there was some good stuff in there? :))

You've got to be quicker, you can't hide from the DDFeder, it's a real pain in the ass....

You always have to keep an eye on the forum. >>)

I didn't make it either :)

LeoV >> :

Guys, you as grown up boys should know that the quality of pleasure does not depend on size but solely on the skill of each individual.....)))))

>> I couldn't have said it better.)

+10

Good afternoon, I would like to point out that a spammer/flooder is a relative term. Regarding rating or reputation - something similar should be introduced, but by the number of posts it should not be determined. I've been sitting here for a year now and haven't written much at all, I've been reading more. But if you judge a comrade's worth by the amount of posts or the number of posts you've written, you're talking rot. In my experience I know that there are a lot of babblers here who don't even read the topic to the end of the line (let alone bother to grasp the meaning and read to the end of the paragraph) stupidly slapping nonsense like: "you have a non-normalized variable" or "incompatible data type" or "this is how you should have done it" and . . . A piece of code from MQL4 textbook, which anyone can read on their own. The worst thing is that all specific questions are answered with standard answers (again, from the book), and the number of such "masters" with rating 800-1000 posts is huge. I don't want to offend beginners who are too lazy to read the MQL tutorials and explanations - sometimes I don't understand everything myself. And also I don't want to offend real professionals (I won't say who I respect in particular, otherwise they may consider it an advertisement). But to give some food for inflating the rating to local "demagogs", who for the sake of getting the topic and themselves to the top of the forum are ready to slap 30-50 posts a day, and all the posts are "About Nothing" - I personally do not want to. So I think we need filtering on the content of posts. That is, if cheovek asks a specific question with a detailed description of the situation and gets 20-30 responses "out of the blue" with examples from a textbook and in general, then such a person should be able to "rightly attack" the distributors of such rubbish and the more such "Righteously justified" complaints will be more, the less "hucksters and windbaggers" who came here just to windbag or sell something unnecessary.

AlexTrader0618.

P.S. I wish you had everything and nothing for it.

AlexTrader0618 >> :

...I.e. If a person asks a specific question with a detailed description of the situation and gets 20-30 responses "out of the blue" with examples from a textbook and in general, such person should be able to "rightly attack" distributors of such rubbish and the more such "Righteously justified" complaints there will be, the less "hucksters and windbaggers" who came here to just windbag or sell something unnecessary will be on the forum.

That is, you offer to put the cart before the horse. However, even a very perky cart will not ensure forward movement.

granit77 >> :

That is, you propose to put the cart before the horse. However, even a very perky cart will not move forward.

Good day!

I am not suggesting "putting the cart before the horse", but calling for order. Many issues can be resolved by reading the forum threads that already exist. I strongly recommend that the quality of posts, not the number of posts for each participant, be taken into account. Otherwise, not a forum, a clown show. Everyone will be here telling jokes or asking about viruses, such as: "What's the glitch - I've got one window that won't close by any means". How does this relate to MQL is unclear, but such nonsense can be seen. If every new comer would bother to read articles "for dummies" and a textbook first, and would seek answers to questions already asked a long time ago, rather than write the same thing all over again, then there would not be such a mess here as it is in some threads.(No offense to the moderator).

Regarding the Praise/Bully button - it's a good educational tool. Some forums have already done so and it turned out quite well.

P.S.I wish you had everything and nothing for it.

Reason: