TakeMySpred - any spread, even negative !!! - page 4

On Vista version 1.2 crashes after directory selection, version 1.0 works. Played with msstdfmt.dll registration (author version 6.1.97.82 and also 6.0.84.50) - did not help.

pisara писал(а) >>
On Vista version 1.2 crashes after directory selection, version 1.0 works. Played with registration of msstdfmt.dll (author's version 6.1.97.82 and also 6.0.84.50) - did not help.

The version 1.2 runs fine under Vista, and I haven't registered any additional libraries. Did not try version 1.0

Maybe this problem is only on US hardwares?

I have it under russian-language vista:

pisara >>:

Может эта проблема только на американской винде?

Definitely no Cyrillic script.

Globe >>:

Make another Stop Level entry, please

Topical

What is StopLevel ? 2nd line on the additional tab wrong ?

MaStak писал(а) >>
What is StopLevel ? The 2nd line on the additional tab is not the right one ?

In the screenshot above, the tabs are not visible, but the "Stops level" value, 2nd line in the column on the right, is exactly what is needed

MaStak >>:

Однозначно, нет кириллицы.

This is the least of the problems. After selecting a folder and pressing OK, the last picture appears, i.e. the software crashes. Is it possible to fix it, maybe a debug version with logs at this point would help?

MaStak >>:

Приветствую

Про подмену спреда в symbols.sel вы уже наверно знаете.

Я просто решил облегчить этот процесс, надоело вручную в хекс редакторе править.

Для тех кто этого раньше не делал.

Изменить спред можно только перед запуском терминала.

Связи с брокером быть не должно. Либо отключаем интернет, либо забиваем несуществующий прокси в терминале (например: 127.0.0.1:80) ставим галочку "Разрешить прокси" и закрываем терминал.

Далее запускаем энту ацкую прогу и указываем путь к файлу Symbols.sel (например: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari\history\Alpari-Micro2\). Отыскиваем в списке нужный инструмент, вписываем в текстбокс нужный спред и жмем "Писать". Что там записалось можно узнать если нажать "Читать". Всё прога больше не нужна, закрываем. При закрытии она попутно создаст ini файл и в след. раз путь к папке указывать не надо. Спред задаётся в стандартных пунктах, т.е. если инструмент имеет 5 знаков пунктом считаеться 4-ый, если 3 то 2-ой. Вроде всё.

You have to put out the cheesecloth, young people, only cheesecloth for breakers. Otherwise it is a mauvais ton. Those who ran the program, can stop sleeping in peace - there's a non-zero chance you have a trojan. :)

SProgrammer писал(а) >>

You have to put out the cheesecloth, young people, only cheesecloth for breakers. Otherwise it is a mauvais ton. Those who ran the program, can stop sleeping in peace - there's a non-zero chance you have a trojan. :)

Avast didn't swear at the file.

Globe >>:

Avast не ругался на файл

Well I just said "with non-zero probability", and as for anitiviruses, they are like our immune system - they only react to known infections.

Reason: