A business approach to the EURUSD pair. We discuss analysis methods for this currency pair, advisors, indicators (we correct errors and refine them) - page 6

rid >> :

Attention everyone!

The European indices (Dax, Futsi) and the Dow seem to be correcting (up) after a strong move.

Not a bad opportunity, almost guaranteed, to make some profit.

Tomorrow morning I also expect a small gap up in the European indices at the opening of the Forex market.

З

I was very worried about our market. Very much so.

And I bought Sberbank closer to evening. For my own reasons.

I thought the downside movement in the Russian market was over. FR.

But no! I got into small losses. Hoping for a gap up in the morning.

rid >> :

And I bought Sberbank closer to evening. For my own reasons.

I thought the downside movement in the Russian market was over. FR.

But no! I got into small losses. Hope to make a gap up in the morning.

I now have a cost of Sber 8.43

And I'm aiming for 70.

rid >> :

Attention everyone!

European indices (Dax, Futsi) and the Dow seem to be correcting (up) after a strong move.

Not a bad opportunity, almost guaranteed, to make some profits.

I also expect a small gap up in the Euro tomorrow morning at the opening of the Forex market.

In the Pound, the correction is already in place.

Urain писал(а) >>

The Pound is already cautious.

Doesn't this design look like a double bottom? !!!!

Here's what to be afraid of.....

I haven't got the hang of it yet.

I like to read the main news and comments here(http://www.fxeuroclub.ru/newsarchive.php?type=1). It's short, quick, convenient. A pure news page with no ads, just something someone might like too.

ULAD >> :
I like to read the main news and comments here(http://www.fxeuroclub.ru/newsarchive.php?type=1). It's short, quick, convenient. Pure news page without ads, just maybe someone will like it too.

Thanks, not a bad overview indeed.

VTB

This morning the bears "made" a desperate attempt to "sell" the FX market as low as possible. There is less and less time to play short - not every speculator will risk staying short before today's US Fed meeting. In our opinion, American regulator in current conditions has nothing else to do but to state further improvement of situation in economy. And stressing these positive moments should support stock markets.

As we wrote in this morning's Express Review, we now recommend speculative buying of the most liquid shares of Russian companies for a possible rise tomorrow after the US Fed's comments. Actually, external markets players have already started betting on a favorable outcome of this week's key event - European stock indices have been trading in the plus for 2.5 hours, gradually climbing higher (DAX +0.7%, FTSE +0.6%). The S&P500 futures have also come out of more than half a percent deficit into the green zone. Brent continues to hold above $72/bbl.

In addition to commentary on the US Fed meeting at 22.15 Moscow timeframe, another important macroeconomic indicator, the US trade deficit for June, will be released today. The expected value of this indicator (-$28.7bn) is slightly worse than the previous month's figure. However, it is still basically the best reading of this indicator for the last 7 years. Therefore, even a slight deterioration from May's result should not put additional pressure on the stock markets.

Reason: