The second sacred cow: "Grow profits, cut losses" - page 10

paukas:
4 lots don't seem to be allowed on the mikra, 3 at the most

I don't know how many, but they wouldn't even open 0.5, like it was the wrong volume.

Europa:

There's a limit on the total position, I don't know how much, but they wouldn't open it even 0.5, like it was the wrong volume.
And the direction )))

paukas:
Although no, up to five lots. Why was it removed then?

Correction - not deleted, not executed.

Europa:

Spread a thin layer there - how did you come up with the "strategy", how did you choose the dts, how are you going to open a pamm, how are you going to spend the money to help the endangered species of eared chipmunks of the polar region ....

Mischek:

Create one yourself on his behalf.

Hmmm, spread it thin, how you came up with the "strategy", how you chose the dts, how you're going to open a pamm, how you're going to spend the money to help the endangered species of the eared chipmunk of the polar region ....

Come on... The broker seems to be reliable, with a good reputation, I had no problems with the withdrawal before, in addition, this is not his first intervention, not so long ago Eurofrank caught (September 6), 50 000 withdrawal, but here, of course, a decent amount for the micro-real

paukas:
4 lots don't seem to be allowed on the mikra, 3 at the most

You're way behind the times. The maximum is 5.

PapaYozh:

You are behind the times. Five, tops.
Thanks, I've already looked at it.

Why all the fuss, the money is small for this broker, considering how much is leaked on a daily basis. There will be no problems with withdrawal and microreal has nothing to do with it.

Got it out!!! Quickly and efficiently, within hours! Well done... If anyone still does not understand what broker, I can tell you in person :)

Well done guys, the same day! 6,000 c.u.. - no problem...

That's what it means to let the profits flow :))) Thanks Alexey for the thread, the topic is really worthwhile, something to think about

/ Done. Now we don't know which broker we're talking about. granit77/

There's still an icon left.

Reason: