"Trees don't grow to the sky" - page 38

Roman.: :-) LeoV : Don't you know that Yusuf was recommended to post in Annals ... or at least in Indicator ..., especially lately, he really GETS it, IMHO - you can see it in all posts and threads... :-)

Yoaklmnoprst..... I don't follow him ))))

LeoV:

Yoeklmnoprst..... I don't follow him ))))

:-) I'M A STEWARD!!! :-)

yosuf: If a trader became an investor, then he was not a trader.
KimIV (see his profile) was a trader and in 2011 an investor. But it doesn't seem to have been very successful...

Mathemat:
KimIV (see his profile) was a trader and in 2011 an investor. But it doesn't seem to have had much success...

What can I say, it's a worldly thing. At the stock exchange you cannot be sure of anything or anyone. And if you are destined to take actions the result of which is unknown in the future, you must prepare to lose. It is not only in trading. in life, it is probably the following rule .....

Mathemat:
KimIV (see his profile) was a trader and in 2011 an investor. But it doesn't seem to have had much success...
Is there a difference between an investor and a trader?

Well, yes, there is. An investor is a trader caught in a big drawdown.

Came to some conclusion that investing in equity pams is akin to trading forex - same drawdowns, same unknown future....))))

Investing is easier.

TheXpert: Investing is easier.
It may be simpler, but it's the same as eggs, only from the side ))))

LeoV:
Came to some conclusion that investing in equity pams is akin to trading forex - same drawdown, same unknown future....))))

)) So it's almost the same, only when investing a balance/equity chart is traded)). But I've come to the conclusion that I prefer to trade the balance chart of my EA... it's much more predictable than the price chart... the trend is easier to catch.

Only those problems have arisen with the "idling" emulation. but it's almost solved).

Reason: