Sensation! A profitable strategy for playing beagle has been found! - page 4

Aleksander >> :

I'm not going to argue, I'll just give you my opinion. Martini can't make a losing one profitable. What you're doing is called fitting. Loki masta dai. That's it.

HideYourRichess писал(а) >>

...assuming that the deal structure in the future is the same as it was before...

well, the market in principle does not change that much :-) ... for example: in 2004 I analyzed indicators' dependence on the 3rd and 5th bar from the 0th (to exclude the possibility of "redrawing" by the indicator of its value on the 0th bar) ... Over 5 years the same dependencies are still working...

I'm not going to argue, just give you my opinion. Martini can't make a loss-making one profitable. What you're doing is called tinkering. Loki mast dai. That's it.

Okay... no need to argue... That's your opinion ... but my practice of using MiniMartinis :-) has earned me 150K GEL a year ... I wish you the same ... :-)

Just because you said you were lucky once doesn't mean you will be lucky again. Be on your guard.

Just because you were lucky once does not mean you will be lucky again. >> Be on your guard.

Mmm - Mmm? why one time? for 3 years... then i retired, i earned enough to be a rantier :-)

I do, I do. One, two, three... whatever. The point is that you are an isolated case. Even a monkey (and it has been shown here on this forum by someone) has a chance of winning all the money in the world. The only pity is that this chance is very small. Pure chance. So good luck. The main thing is that you should not imagine your own luck as a natural consequence of your methods. And the methods that you have advocated - they just do not allow most people to legitimately win.

... A legitimate consequence of your methods. And the methods you advocated - they just don't allow most to win in a pattern.
Well, let's put it another way... make Lucky Chance a pattern... :-) for example the eagle - what do you think the result of the game on Tails, for example, will be? for 10 000 times?
(let's make an experiment - you give me a list of outcomes of Tails... >> let's make an experiment - you give me list of 10 000 outcomes - I will analyse it, draw lots scheme and you will generate 10 000 more outcomes - let's apply obtained scheme and see the result...ok?

Aleksander писал(а) >>

Let's put it another way ... make Lucky Chance a regularity ... :-) like eagle - what do you think will be the result of playing for example on Tails? for 10 000 times?

I'm not quite clear on the question, what do you mean "the result of the game ... on Tails"?

Aleksander wrote(a) >>

(let's make an experiment - you give me a list of outcomes ORO in the amount of 10 000 pieces (in the archive) - I will analyze it, make a scheme of lots and you will generate another 10 000 outcomes - let's substitute the resulting scheme and see the result ... ok?

Huh! I can do that, too. There's no secret to it. Only in contrast to you I honestly call it a tweak, am well aware of what it can cause, and do not recommend that anyone repeat it on their own, at home.

By the way, the term "fitting" is not used as a swear word, but in a purely technical sense.

whatever you want.... only it's not a "fit", it's regular MoneyManagement... the second component of any working Trading System....

by the way... if you know how... then make - the same "MACD Sample" profitable? (to "fit" the history to 2009 - but as a test result for 6 months of 2009...

Aleksander >> :

whatever you want.... only it's not a "fit", it's just plain Money Management... the second component of any working Trading System....

Hmmm, thanks for the update, I will know now.

Aleksander >> :

By the way... if you know how... make - the same "MACD Sample" profitable? (to "fit" the history to 2009 - but as a test result for 6 months of 2009...

Why?

Reason: