Looking for an MTS. giving a steady 20% or more per month - page 17

At the moment the situation is not in my favour by 75 : 25 but I am hoping for that 25% :) wait for it.

firemast писал(а) >>
at the moment the situation is not in my favour at 75 : 25 but i hope for that 25% :) wait for it.

Do you think it has anything to do with trading, much less stable?)

Figar0 писал(а) >>

Do you think it has anything to do with trading, especially a stable one?)

I have a 100 : 0 risk in my favour. but i dont write about it yet :) what for?)

and there's also a lot I'm not telling you. :)

and then how much is a working system, which I have read in this thread is priceless? 8)

I need some money just for a nice deposit :)

firemast >> :

and there's also a lot I'm not telling you. :)

Where'd you say the password to the account was?

You'd post, let me do an analysis of your advisor and everything would fall into place at once.

firemast >> :

I just need some money for a nice deposit :)

Open a cent account and with a system like yours, you will quickly become a millionaire.

But if you cannot do it, that provokes one conclusion - you have no system.

firemast >> :

I need some money just for a nice deposit :)

It's a boring life, brothers... All the bragging ends the same way.

sol писал(а) >>

Open a cent account and with a system like yours, you will quickly become a millionaire.

But since you can't do that, I have to conclude that you have no system at all.

Yes there is :)) You know how disappointing it is when you go from 20 to 50 points with one go knowing that you've earned 300 points and got only 30 quid :))) It's funny you don't even want to play after that, you just slowly lose points on the pips)) like I traded, put a profit and went to drink tea it didn't go a couple points and ran away headlong up the hill.)))), the situation is bad when the small deposit price eats it and that's all :) and it is 50 points with 0.01 lot, then you start thinking you can not pull away from the computer or play overrugggg and the drawdown may be large. not for the Pips)))) and so you have to cover because you know where it will run if you do not close now and there is not 5 quid))) and a full 20 quid deposit koput)))

Reason: