Optimal strategy under statistical uncertainty - unsteady markets - page 10

HideYourRichess писал(а) >>
Your solution does not correspond to the problem. That is, you have solved a problem of your own, not the one in question. Besides, it's a bare reasoning, with no wording.

And what condition does it fail to meet?

You have to look at the results of the previous one.

TheXpert писал(а) >>

Ahem. The practical application has also been written about, I think.

This strategy can be used to find skewed coins in the market. Busy at the moment, but I plan to give it a try.

Formulate the specific practical problem you're trying to solve with this "effect", then the assumptions underlying the theory tests and the concept of "probability" itself and it turns out that in the market these assumptions are unacceptable))) If it does work out and it gives at least some practical evidence, then the discussion can move into a practical vein

Avals >> :

And what condition does it not meet?

The size of the story. You can't look at the size of the deposit part by the condition, as it contains more information than 1 roll.

What are you staring at? The problem is solved on the first page. >> That's right. And then there are the calculations on it.

HideYourRichess писал(а) >>
You need to look at the results of the previous one.

Just because a problem is solved without some of its data does not mean that it is solved incorrectly or that it is not the problem that has been solved)))

yes... Serious people: Mathemat, Reshetov, TheXpert... and still can't figure out where the problem lies...

It's clear even for ears that you can't make a working system on the terms proposed in the first post...

Avals писал(а) >>

Ну дык там вопрос про систему ставок. Делим вначале капитал на 2 равные части (пополам): первая часть будет для ставок на орла, вторая на решку. Входим фиксированной долей и даже ненужно учитывать что выпало до этого. Та часть которая ставит на "правильную" сторону будет расти быстрее чем сокращаться другая. МО отдельного розыгрыша в деньгах будет постоянно расти. Вероятность разорения=0 если ставки не дискретны (в отличии от предложенного решения) :)

What should be the bet amount? What should be the % of these parts?

I don't have time for this... my answer to the main question of the topic is the same: "a betting system can be created, but statistics will have to be taken into account"...

TheXpert писал(а) >>

The size of the story. You can't look at the size of the part of the deposit by condition, as it contains more information than 1 roll.

Why are you stalling? The problem is solved on the first page. You got it right. And then there's also the calculations on it.

There was no condition that you can't look at the size of the deposit because it contains something)))) And the question was about the betting system, which makes no sense to talk about without the size of the initial capital for example. If only with infinite capital, with finite capital there will be somewhat different conclusions even on a purely "nerd" level. And in case of infinite and martingale grail))))

And I "balk" because afftar considers himself a great practitioner and others "geeks", while giving off purely "geeky" in his slang tasks with no practical application

Avals >> :

Just because a problem is solved without some of its data does not mean that it is not solved correctly or that it is not the problem)))

You didn't solve the problem stated in the beginning, you told about the solution of another problem. You don't need to make anything up, the condition says it all.

Dear MQL programmers. I need a gadget for MT4, for trend lines.
The trend line is drawn with 3 points.
Task:
At the end of the ray, on the right edge of the window the information should be displayed.
1 First point; Price, date/time, TF (the TF does not change when the TF window changes)
2 Third point; Price, date/time, TF (the TF does not change when the TF window changes)
3 The colour of the trend line changes to the one that is set if the third point is located.
Example - first point 1.450 - second point 1.460 the trend line is red.
I hope what I wish is possible.

Vinsent_Vega писал(а) >>

What should be betting size in % of these parts? You can bet on the whole part and there will be nothing to bet on the next shot...

The optimal f cannot be calculated as there is no data (it depends on p and q), but with infinite game any fraction >0 and <1 will do.

Reason: