Poll : Closed club of expert writers - who's in favour? - page 5

xrust, well they will disappear from the sites, they will be sold from secret hacker forums and there will be even more sales and free leaks. Which may well have an impact on the signal. Maybe profiting THAT way?

xrust >>:
ТАК ЧТО С РЕГЛАМЕНТОМ, ГОСПОДА ??????

Well, make it like this:

1... there's the terms of admission/exit to the club...

2. If someone enters the club and sees a fellow club member's merchandise on the "left website", to honk the horn.

And already the club takes action...

3. To solve something with copyrights... Put the laws on the website...

4. To transfer all sales under contracts of sale ( a company will not be needed for sales)

The club will also invent various tricks to protect software...

At least, the more people will be in the club, the more chances to stumble on the "fake"

I support the idea that the site would be for sharing interesting software and looking for hacks for it, for sharing interesting ideas and common implementation, etc., etc. And most importantly, that together we have the power, because someone has some knowledge and someone else completes them with their experience and in general turns out very cool!

sol >> :
Selling experts over the internet is doomed to such problems. No club is going to help.

>> It will.

TheXpert has granted you access

that's what it looks like, just think of the forums and sections.

FOREXMASTER >>:
TheXpert открыл тебе доступ

Psib.

xrust added

Warning.

A great many people who are unfamiliar register on the site (link)

Those who know each other and know "mql" will be added to the site without any questions.

Others have to write a private message to me (SAMER) and explain what benefits you bring to the community.

In essence the idea is not bad, but only in essence...

There are many pitfalls with implementation, for example:

- Already now there is a lot of activity on the part of some comrades who are far from being expert scribes...

- In addition to bona fide expert writers, whose work is certainly worth appreciating, there are a dime-a-dozen swindlers who are themselves selling someone else's stuff with a different name and shouting about copyright, discrediting themselves quickly ...

In general, a society of consumer protection from lazy expert writers, scammers, sellers of reports, wrappers, and other racketeers who want to warm his hands on the "ears of a fractioner" to create. I think the problem is more acute and the focus should be shifted, a kind of club "quality" product in the language of MQL, where, among other things to address the issues voiced in the initial topic. There is no need to oppose the consumer, he is honest and conscientious for the most part....

In the meantime I understand those who you guys are going to fight.

FOREXMASTER писал(а) >>

Warning! And the others have to write a private message to me (SAMER) and explain what good you will do to the members of the community.

If FOREXMASTER will accept you as a member of the club, the club has no chance at all).

Reason: