Who wants a strategy? Lots and for free) - page 9

han писал(а) >>
I've got a script that converts the data into the right format (p. 3 by Figar0), it transfers EURUSD till 3 October 2008 and GBPUSD only till 04 February 2009.... Please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I'm not the author, I just tweaked the codebase script a bit, it should take from the date specified in the settings to the present day, if the necessary quotes are available in the terminal.

Hello, everyone. I'd like to make a contribution to the cause as well. I've noticed that whatever the strategy is, but once I spread it over more or less bars, everything changes drastically. I am not even talking about what is going on inside some of the bars. However, after a long search I have found something and I am posting it here. The only thing that scares me is drawdown but it is due to trading mostly with three lots but with stops. In general I ask you to curse and pity.
Files:
12345.rar  1 kb

Hi all!

How do I set the start date of the analysis? In the Strategy Tester of MetaTrader this is quite clear, but here I can't find the necessary option. I have set it in Market - Data Horizon - Remove Data Older Than - doesn't help

Yuri V. R. I sent you five generated strategists, send me the results, and then I will show them here in tests.
(I myself take a long time to write the code ICYL, no time).

It would be nice to see the results of the strategy in MQL.

But no one has figured out how to put their indicators into the program, is it realistic?

FOREXMASTER >> :

Yuri V. R sent you in a personal message 5 zgenerirovanie strategiki, send me then on the personal that you get, and the results then I'll show here in tests.
(I have no time to write it myself).

I won't even look - I can generate a huge amount of such rubbish myself. I do not do anything to order, neither for a fee nor for free, and do not even dream of it, but go straight to Hatimlansky and the like.

You have no time, and I should drop everything and look in your code?

And please do not litter my personal space.

Reshetov >> :

I won't even look - I can generate a huge amount of rubbish like this myself. I do not do anything to order, neither for a fee, nor for free, and do not even dream, and go straight to Hotimlyansky and others like him.

And please, don't litter me with private messages.

You look first and then say rubbish, or you look first and now you say rubbish, just kidding... =)

FOREXMASTER >> :

You look first and then say rubbish, or you look first and now you say rubbish, just kidding... =)

No joke, I'm not even gonna look at it.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

No kidding, I won't even look at it.

+5

I made my own Java + MT4 software, which not only searches for strategies, but also immediately gives me the source code of an MQL4 Expert Advisor. It works strangely enough, and not bad at all. And the speed is also quite good if not using custom indicators.

Most importantly it is fully compatible with MT4, i.e. no need to try to interpret and decipher anything.

Reason: