Financial operations are limited

I've opened three tickets to solve this problem just this month. The support solved the two first and said: "Limitations on your profile's financial operations have been lifted." Ok, but the problem is still ocurring again and again later. Honestly, it's getting annoying. Anyone knows what is happening? 

André:
I've opened three tickets to solve this problem just this month. The support solved the two first and said: "Limitations on your profile's financial operations have been lifted." Ok, but the problem is still ocurring again and again later. Honestly, it's getting annoying. Anyone knows what is happening? 

It usually has to do with some payment or your are using more than 1 MQL5 accounts, which is against the rules.

The thing is that only the Service Desk can lift this limitation.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

It usually has to do with some payment or your are using more than 1 MQL5 accounts, which is against the rules.

The thing is that only the Service Desk can lift this limitation.

I'm using just one MQL5 account, but the same account is used in vps, cellphone and local pc. It should not trigger this problems, it's the SAME account. I've to use MT5 just in one device? Jesus. 

André #:
I'm using just one MQL5 account, but the same account is used in vps, cellphone and local pc. It should not trigger this problems, it's the SAME account. I've to use MT5 just in one device? Jesus. 

It's certainly not that, something else is causing this problem.

Reason: