Quantum trading system - page 4

LeoV писал(а) >>

Don't get it - new algorithms are coming.....))))

We looked closely at the offer and decided to buy a batch of weed the author smokes :-))) >> Well, that's right - it's coming :-))).

Cronex писал(а) >>

We looked at the offer carefully and decided to buy a batch of weed that the author smokes :-))) That's for sure - GRETCHING :-)))

I don't think it's weed - it could be something more serious..... if teleportation happens..... )))))

Thank you to everyone who has commented on the topic and provided useful links.

All bandar-logs, who are not interested in constructive discussion, please leave this thread and create a separate one where they can make their bacchanalia.

creation >> :

Ideas from quantum physics work...

My MTS uses some ideas from this area...

I'm not going to tell you about it, I'll only hint that the dog is buried in parallel universes, or rather in potential universes, which have not yet manifested in the physical reality...

In this respect I suggest you read Everettism, although in quantum physics the idea of superposition (density matrix) also describes this idea well...

It is interesting to learn more about your approach. Personally, Everett's ideas seem the most promising to me.

voidpiligrim >> :

An American university was conducting an experiment. Random number generators were built and placed around the world. So, during any global events there were recorded deviations from random readings. I don't remember the details... I read about 3-4 years ago.

The gist is pretty simple at first glance...

You take a Quantum random number generator as a transmitter modulator, impose an information signal and transmit it into the ether (light, radio waves).

A receiver is built similar to a transmitter... The information signal is obtained, based on the calculation of the deviation from randomness. The difficulty is in synchronizing the receiver and transmitter.

For quantum teleportation in space, entangled photons are used. And for time we will have to achieve synchronism of the state of the receiver and transmitter by other means.

The project you mentioned is still active today.

http://noosphere.princeton.edu/

LeoV >> :

I don't think it's weed - it could be something more serious..... if teleportation happens..... )))))

Nah, it's just a joint... except the mushrooms are dried... just checked ))))

"sol: It's interesting to hear more about your approach. Everett's ideas seem the most promising to me personally.

Unfortunately, I won't be spreading it around for trivial reasons... :)

Few people use these ideas so far, so they work...

So dig for yourself and sooner or later you'll unearth it... :)

LeoV >> :
URGENT! I need a programmer who can teleport an EA to the future, train it there and deliver it back for profitable work! Preferably together with the customer's terminal to save quotes from the future in it.....

Prismal.

goldtrader >> :

To Prismal.

+1 :))))

Another interesting link to the work of Polish researchers.

http://alpha.uwb.edu.pl/ep/sj/index.shtml

For those who are not familiar with the subject, I recommend reading this:

http://rutube.ru/tracks/973849.html?v=e0bbd154b7311222682506fe967ab9dd

P.S. I understand and support the idea of the author of this post.

sol, I don't understand anything about quantum game theory and entangled states (quantum magic?), but I think I'm starting to get the idea that your views on Forex might be interesting as well (I looked at your blog diagonally).

2 bidrio: I liked the anecdote about the farmer's horse a lot.

Reason: