Can market purchases be used on multiple computers?

Hi all,

I am wanting to buy a product that is listed on the marketplace. It is quite expensive and I have multiple mt4 computers (1 at home, 2 in the office). I am wondering if I buy this indicator in the market, for example, on my home computer with mt4, can I install and use the same indicator on my computers at work? I am not sure, if this is allowed or not. I have read the instructions on this site, but still can't work it out. The rules seem to say, only on 1 computer, but then goes on to say you can install it 4 times (assuming on the same computer - but can't be sure).

cut ->

1. For each Buyer, a secure version of the Product is automatically created, which allows using it only on the equipment (computer hardware and operating system), from which a purchase request was sent.
    Purchased Product is bound to specific devices and specific copy of an operating system. Thus, the protection does not allow to launch a Product, even if a hardware was substituted to the exactly the same one or if an operating system of the same type was reinstalled.
  2. The purchase of the Product is registered in the Buyer's account.
  3. The fact of creation of a secure version of the Product for the Buyer's equipment configuration is called Activation.
  4. The number of free Product Activations available to the Buyer on another PC after purchasing the Product is defined by the Seller. The minimum number of such Activations is 4.

<-- paste

Does anyone know the answer? And if I can, how do I do it (I fear that if I press the buy button in mt4, it will charge me again).

If I can't, then I might as well purchase it directly from the author's website and install manually, as it seems ok with him to allow this product to be installed on multiple computers.

4. The number of free Product Activations available to the Buyer on another PC after purchasing the Product is defined by the Seller. The minimum number of such Activations is 4.

The answer is in your post.

angevoyageur:

The answer is in your post.

Thanks angevoyageur, so, this means that I can install it on my 3 computers freely? Also, do I simply press the buynow button after finding it in the mt4 terminal's market tab, or do I manually install it?

morton247:
Thanks angevoyageur, so, this means that I can install it on my 3 computers freely? Also, do I simply press the buynow button after finding it in the mt4 terminal's market tab, or do I manually install it?

Ok, I can confirm that it is Ok to download and install on another mt4 computer. I tested on a smaller, indicator I bought earlier, it allows for 25 activations, so when I pressed the buy button in mt4, it simply asked me if I wanted to use up one of my 25 activations that I have remaining.

Fair enough!

Now I can buy that indicator I like the look of through mql5.com, instead of having to buy externally and install manually.

Thanks angevoyageur for your help.

Steve

You are welcome.