I write indicators, EAs, not for free anymore :) - page 4

offtop:

Folks, please give me a tip on a script that opens an order at the press of a key

STill_ace >> :

Offtop:

People, please give me a tip on a script which opens an order by pressing

2nd page here.

My post below, there is a link to the script database. Look and choose the one you want.

Can you make one for me, too?

I want to have money falling out of the system box at the end of the day. Like a slot machine. I want it to jingle. Can you do that?

Zhunko >> :

I want to have money falling out of the system box at the end of the day. Like a slot machine. I want it to jingle. Can you do that?

Chisel a hole in the lid of the system unit for the coins.

Play it on the fore... (>> on the demo.)

And if you win, you hit the system with a sledgehammer to collect the jackpot.

And that's how it's done every working day!

It'll be ringing. ))))

Hello ALL!!!

Can you please tell me if there is a paper version of the MQL tutorial?

lesnikovd >> :

Hello ALL!!!

Can you tell me if there is an MQL tutorial in paper format?

Print out the MQL tutorial on paper - that's how you'll get the paper version!

lesnikovd >> :

Hello ALL!!!

Can you tell me if there's a paper version of the MQL tutorial?

Yes, you download it and print it out on the printer, and then - you read it lying on the sofa...

BARS писал(а) >>

Yes, you download it and print it out on the printer, and then, - you read it from your couch...

Of course, I thought of that option. And the strange thing about it is that for an old-school person, it's common to flip through the pages of an authoritative publication rather than stare at those pages with only truncated concepts. So who can help in resolving this issue?

Find an internet café or go to the nearest post office and ask their operators to print out a textbook.

Turns out the hotkey is set to a script in the "navigator" context menu! That's terrific!
Reason: