Asking for advice from knowledgeable people. About hedging to avoid MS - page 15

NProgrammer >> :

They're all hooked on the eura. :)) On the pound the process is random, so fuck it. It's only a piping machine to work with... There's no time to program it. :))

>> here's a finished robot I've posted, 'Asking Advice from the Hands-on!!!'

NProgrammer >> :

And on the subject, wonder, what do you have to say? :))

Moose, moose... phoebe-neirs... Bars, why did you choose that nickname? What's your last name, Badger? :))

I have already said everything on the subject above. But as I saw from the answer there is nothing new for you. Then I do not understand the point of creating such a theme.
Look more carefully at the branch.

I haven't heard anything specific from you on the subject. Just the frenzy, the adrenaline... no moose.... there are... ( The funniest thing. Again, judging by the words of the man, the entire depot... What kind of a moose would be there? If the MC. Guaranteed in this case )) )

And talking to a man who only "paddles through the water" is not very nice.

What was it like before the euras?

I mean you just said pound/yen, fx... >> and other currencies.

They are formed by chance. Bravo! You still need to learn economics....

BARS писал(а) >>

All that on the subject I already said above. But as I saw from the answer is nothing new for you. Then I do not understand the point of creating a similar theme.
Look more carefully on the branch.

Nothing concrete from you on the subject. Just Frenzy, adrenaline ... no moose.... Turns out there are... ( The funniest thing. Again, judging by the words of the man, the entire depot... What kind of a moose would be there? If the MC. Guaranteed in this case )) )

Talking to a man who only drives with his pitchfork in the water is not very pleasant.

So don't talk, weirdo...

:)) I can't tell you about the moose, you need to get into neural networking. I think they'll help you. :))

NProgrammer >> :

So don't talk, weirdo...

:)) I can't tell you about the moose, you need to get into neural networking. I think they can help you. :))

THEY DON'T GIVE YOU ANY BRAINS.

I'm not gonna listen to this nonsense. You're already fucked up...

BARS писал(а) >>

YOU HAVEN'T GOT A BRAIN IN YOUR HEAD.

And listening to this kind of nonsense, I'm not going to. You're already fucked up to the nappies.

Ha-ha, wonder of feathers, I don't believe in magic ointments... You, on the other hand, would do well to get some prosthetics - at least some vicious artificial neurons... :))

And don't listen, you know, don't come into this thread and it will be cleaner here... :))

BARSNProgrammer

looks like a lock.

lock or no lock, you still get fucked.

that's bullshit - a lock is the same as a stop.

what looks different on a psychological level, two open orders instead of none, is self-deception.

a lock is a pending decision and a stop is an immediate execution

////

impulsive traders knock out before waiting for a stop, and indecisive traders put a lock

импульсивные трейдеры вырубают не дождавшись стопа, а нерешительные ставят лок

A controversial conclusion, in my humble opinion. I'm not what you might call an indecisive trader, I use lots and I don't use stops at all. I don't know how to make it shorter, but I will try, maybe it will be useful for someone. The principle, in general, is simple... Calculating the line of setting an open position, at which you are most likely to make a profit from this position and have time to close it when it reverses (usually trawl, but not immediately, and on the probable turning points). I collect more "on the way" towards the first order. The qualitative break in the market does not always happen immediately, like in August-September (though it was clear that the market was overheated and a fall was expected), and the price always tries to reach the previous levels. It does not always reach them, that is, say, the line of your first order setting, but increasing positions on the return (and on the contrary, in the direction of the first order), it is always possible to bring the total result of the attack to profit. Of course, MM must take into account possible maneuvers.

Yes, there is a certain self-deception, a psychological trick, in locating lots. But somehow I feel more comfortable and secure with lots. As many people, so many ways to support yourself with self-deception:). As long as the result is a profit.

All - a very modest opinion and the described elementary device is not suitable for everyone.

Guys, the holidays are upon us, new hopes, etc., so why bicker? Happy Holidays!

Reason: