Asking for advice from knowledgeable people. About hedging to avoid MS - page 9

sabluk писал(а) >>

Munchausen - hedging (sucking)

Resolved! Next year I will definitely not subscribe to Murzilka - it's more fun here!!!

NProgrammer писал(а) >>

Let's assume that money can be added quickly - a couple of hours.

You will not be able to sell your dacha, car, flat in a couple of hours, or your beloved mother-in-law in two hours. Selling used things can take even more time, given that the last used socks probably will not get sold at all.

granit77 писал(а) >>

The finger thing is, of course, an artistic exaggeration (I didn't mean rasping, but a visualisation of reflection).

But everything else is true. This is the eighth page and we're still here. No one has ever suggested how to prevent a margin call by locking, and how to close with minimal losses. The general conclusion - it will not do anything.

And I've got you pegged as a consistent proponent of locking. Or am I wrong?

Come to think of it, they seem to be just bullshitting on this Forex market. There's nothing to talk about, they've been kicked out of everything and now they're sitting here talking nonsense...

So I guess that's what this forum is all about, a loser forum. You know what the joke is...

- Oh, God give me luck, help me...

- Oh, why don't you give me luck, just a little bit...

A voice from the sky...

- Man, do something, don't just sit there.

Well, this forum is about people like that.

They just do not understand what I'm talking about when I'm talking about fundraising, they are ready like maniacs from morning till night to sit on forums, and chase advisers in the tester, it's their hobby. Some people collect stamps, others write music... In a word, I'm getting out of here...

I'll go to the teider forum, at least they don't talk nonsense about selling my mother-in-law... Gods, what an amazing breed they are, those outist bitches.

By the way, can anyone recommend a forum, Alpari... Well, there's a lot of assholes there too... Or there were a lot of them a couple or three years ago... Where there are people who trade on the forex market and can talk in Russian. I'm sick of English. And maybe who knows - tell me.

NProgrammer >> :

You know, it's like they're all fucked up in this forex business. They just don't have anything to talk about, they got kicked out of everything, and now they're sitting here talking total bullshit...

So I guess that's what this forum is all about, a loser forum. You know what the joke is...

A voice from the sky...

They just do not understand what I'm talking about when I'm talking about fundraising, they are ready as beggars from morning till night to sit on forums, and chase advisers in the tester, it's their hobby. Some people collect stamps, others write music... In a word, I'm getting out of here...

I'll go to the teider forum, at least they don't talk nonsense about selling my mother-in-law... Gods, what an amazing breed they are, those outist bitches.

By the way, can anyone recommend a forum, Alpari... Well, there's a lot of assholes there too... Or there were a lot of them a couple or three years ago... Where there are people who trade on the forex market and can talk in Russian. I'm sick of English. And maybe who knows - tell me.

Go smoke something. It'll all go away.

coaster писал(а) >>

Go smoke something. And it'll all go away.

So close, lock or lock to refill? :))>> what do you think?

coaster >> :

Go smoke something. >> it'll go away.

Looks like you're too late for that advice.

NProgrammer >> :

coaster, so close, lock or lock before refilling? :)) What do you think?

Learn maths.

granit77 писал(а) >>

Looks like you're too late with your advice...

I've already given them predictions with 90% accuracy, and the indicator is super new, and still, one verbal diarrhea... I'm not the only one who talks about loser pimps who are lame theorists... From time to time traders come, talk and leave... There is only one good one here - Only Prival, he is trying to do something. And by the way, 90% on the case - I can make a prediction - Prival is almost close to the right understanding, the rest ... Wretched. Unfortunately. :))

coaster писал(а) >>

Learn maths.

Shit, is that it? :)) You've got something to say on the subject, it seems you haven't... Well, then I guess I'm just gonna have to snap out of it. :)) Talk to me on the subject, eh. I'm waiting. :))

NProgrammer >> :

You know, it's like they're all fucked up in this forex business. They just don't have anything to talk about, they got kicked out of everything, and now they're sitting here talking total bullshit...

A voice from the sky...

They just do not understand what I'm talking about when I'm talking about fundraising, they are ready like maniacs from morning till night to sit on forums, and chase advisers in the tester, it's their hobby. Some people collect stamps, others write music... In a word, I'm getting out of here...

-- Why do you need so much money... all at once?
-- Actually, I need more," said Ostap, "five hundred
thousand - that's my minimum, five hundred thousand full
I want to go away, Comrade Shura, to go
very far away, to Rio de Janeiro.
-- Do you have relatives there? - Balaganov asked.
-- Do I look like a man who might have...
relatives?
-- No, but I...
-- I have no relatives, Comrade Shura, -- I am alone in the
in the whole world. I had a father who was a Turkish national, and he died a long time ago
passed away in terrible convulsions. That's not the point. I've wanted to go to Rio de Janeiro
I want to go to Rio de Janeiro. Of course, you don't know about the existence
of that city.