YZ_PIPSATOR_EURGPB - inspiration from championship results - page 4

as if tracing a piece of a flat, on a trend they don't go into hibernation right from its start... and at the first signs of a flat channel turning into a fight..... but there are several orders - there is a suspicion that the calculation systems are the same... stop 30pts... targets around 6p.

vgeny >> :
as if tracing a piece of flat, on a trend do not go straight into hibernation ... and at the first signs of a flat channel reversal in the fight..... but there are several orders - there is a suspicion that the calculation systems are the same ... stop 30pts ... targets around 6pts ...

Yeah about right!

I have scanned 3 CU's that go straight - posted pictures taken by visual analyzer ....

2 are only blowing - but very well blowing

One goes both ways and is the most interesting

---

you need scripts that calculate the average size of pips - pips loss and pips profit, the average

average lot average channel size etc.

as well as the maximum peak values

in general - first you need analytics

and only then start serious coding

---

Championships archives are a treasure trove!

probably a volatility calculation unit plus trend indicators and relevant analytics from this would be the main...

What kind of clandestine meeting is this? Have you cleared this with your superiors? Who authorized it? Disperse!!!!

You've been set up to eavesdrop, and you're peeping!

mamma >> :
You've been put on eavesdropping, and you're peeping!

That's how we do it! A man may have come to explain his strategy to us, and we haven't even set the table!

mamma писал(а) >>
Вас поставили подслушивать, а вы подсматриваете!

granit77
писал(а)
>>

It's always like this! A man may have come to explain his strategy to us and we haven't even set the table!

oh how :-)

---

one look at the night trade... you can see.

i guess it was an accident... probably a good night, good luck... ;-)

---

I looked at the deals - TP is often 5 pips and almost always less than 10, but directly in mt4 when opening a deal it says that TP/SL should not be less than 10 pips... otherwise the error will fly out 130 or is there any brokerage companies that can do that?

It works great, and if there's a good error correction system, you can go as you please, it will still work ;)

xrust писал(а) >>
It works cool, and if there's a good error correction system, you can enter as you please, it'll still take you out ;)

Beautiful!

But I think the logic here is excellent, and the inputs are far from being done!

Reason: