Forex trading - page 5

Forex is cooler than roulette. It is more unpredictable. In roulette, you can calculate the expectation and win with 100% probability or close to it.

TedBeer >> :
Forex is cooler than roulette after all. It's more unpredictable. You can count the expected payoff in roulette and you can win with 100% probability or close to it.

BUT IN FOREX, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU COUNT... SOONER OR LATER YOU LOSE...

sllawa3 >> :

THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS THAT ANY CHANNEL IS JUST A GRAPHICAL REPRESENTATION OF THE CURRENT MARKET SITUATION WHOSE FURTHER DEVELOPMENT IS COMPLETELY UNPREDICTABLE ... ONLY PREDICTABLE RELATIVELY ( VERY RELATIVELY )

Well, no one is arguing that the market is stationary! If you are a big official, of course you know what will happen at the rate...and where the market will dance too. But the thing is that sometimes this news is also taken into account and the bet comes out and the players are not surprised... i remember in the summer the american bet came out and the market was just like it was.... there wasn't even a big move going on.

It's just there is a trading tactic... I have a channel in it, so I'm struggling with auto transferring it in the code. I wish I had a broom )))

sllawa3 >> :

AND IN FOREX, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU COUNT... SOONER OR LATER YOU'RE GONNA LOSE.

ROULETTE'S A SIMPLE TACTIC. YOU BET ON ONE COLOUR ALL THE TIME, AND EVERY TIME YOU LOSE, YOU DOUBLE YOUR BET. EARLY OR LATE, YOU GET MORE THAN YOU PUT IN.

sllawa3 >> :

THE SIMPLEST TACTIC IN ROULETTE IS... YOU BET ON ONE COLOUR ALL THE TIME AND WITH EACH LOSS, YOU DOUBLE YOUR BET... YOU'LL GET MORE MONEY EARLY OR YOU'LL GET MORE MONEY THAN YOU PUT IN.

It is a geometric martingale. It might as well work here. Or rather, it may as well not work here. It's all a matter of limitations and pocket depth. Roulette has betting limits - at some point you'll be banned from doubling up and you'll lose. You can't start with a small bet either :-) as there is a limit at the bottom as well. But(!) there is a strategy not with exponential bet growth, but linear. This strategy is enough to win on roulette. But in Forex, unfortunately, it does not work.

sllawa3 >> :

ROULETTE IS A SIMPLE TACTIC... BET ON ONE COLOUR ALL THE TIME AND WITH EACH LOSS, DOUBLE THE BET... EARLY OR LATE, YOU GET MORE THAN YOU PUT IN.

>> martin's the pledge of the flush.

BARS >> :

Well, no one is arguing that the market is stationary! If you are a big official, of course you know what will happen at the rate...and where the market will dance too. But the thing is that sometimes this news is also taken into account and the bet comes out and the players are not surprised... i remember in the summer the american bet came out and the market was just like it was.... there wasn't even a big move going on.

It's just that there's a trading tactic... I have a channel in it, so I'm struggling with auto transferring it to the code. i wish i had a broom ))))

SO THERE ARE PLENTY OF COUNCILLORS WITH CHANNELS... AND LIN. REGR... AND KELTNER AND NB... ETC... JUST TWEAK ANY OF THEM A LITTLE BIT TO SUIT YOUR CONDITIONS...

Slava, if it's no secret, how much did you drain?

sol >> :
Slava, if it's no secret, how much did you lose?

ON AVERAGE, SO FAR THE BALANCE IS ZERO OF WHAT I'VE INVESTED AND RECEIVED OVER 3 YEARS... EVEN THOUGH I'VE WON 100,000 USD AND MORE...

BARS писал(а) >>

Martyne is a pledge of loss.

It shows by the way, that forex is not roulette ))))

Reason: