Gentlemen, where should the money go? - page 12

BARS >> :

They do not need to ruin us, they will just prevent us from rising, that's all :-)

We were an appendage of gas and oil and so we will be.

That is what I am saying!

1 It is not good for them to create chaos here.

2. Making us rise up is not good for them.

3 It is enough for them to keep us where we are.

Or a little lower (because the operation in the Caucasus has scared them badly).

The rest they have succeeded so far, the expansion of Nato, the Balkans Afghanistan Iraq...

Iran is next...

where Russia didn't make a peep...

But the insolence has crossed all boundaries.

---

They do not care about us now and the course will be clearer after the elections - but it is unlikely their course will ever be a tailwind for us.

sabluk >> :

I don't mean you.

I don't mean the others either, I'm joking mostly.

>> but who knows?

:-) you think I took your joke seriously!

You're obviously joking.

Mathemat >>:
Ну вот, Константин: http://s1ovr.narod.ru/f0/p9407.html. Я, разумеется, пошутил.

Thank you, Alexei, the Russian language is rich and beautiful after all.

p.s. It's been a long time since we communicated in Mile, if you want to, you are welcome.

YuraZ >> :

That's what I'm talking about!

1 to create havoc on us is not good for them.

2 to make us rise up is not good for them

3. It is enough for them to keep us where we are.

Or a little lower (because the operation in the Caucasus has scared them badly).

The rest they have succeeded so far, the expansion of Nato, the Balkans Afghanistan Iraq...

Iran is next...

where Russia didn't make a peep...

But the insolence has crossed all boundaries.

---

Now, they have no time for us. After the elections, the course will be clearer - but it is unlikely that their course will ever be a tailwind for us.

Well, I said so about the Caucasus, so we would have been scorned anyway. If we didn't get involved, we would have been lambasted for weakness; if we did, we would have been lambasted for strength. In any case we would have been drowned.

BARS >> :

Well, I was talking about the Caucasus, and we would have been scorned anyway. If we had not got involved, we would have been blamed for weakness; if we had got involved, we would have been blamed for strength. In any case we would have been drowned.

The important thing is that it was done right!

At least once or twice, over the years.

YuraZ >> :

The important thing is that it was done right!

At least once or twice in all these years.

I wonder what was done correctly. The fact that Tskhinvali was razed with hailstones for almost a day was correct?

The fact that the war criminal Sukashvili is at large - is it right?

sol >> :

I wonder what was done right. The fact that Tskhinvali was razed with hailstones for almost 24 hours was the right thing to do?

The fact that the war criminal Sukashvili is at large - is it right?

The right thing is that Russia responded!

Instead of keeping silent like in recent years.

---

The fact that he is at large surprises you?

---

Russia isn't strong enough.

but if it was in the U.S. interest he'd be sitting in a cell in "GOAG" by now.

sol >> :

I wonder what was done right. The fact that Tskhinvali was razed with hailstones for almost 24 hours was the right thing to do?

The fact that the war criminal Sukashvili is at large - right?

A day was a technical delay.

Nagovitsin explained everything at the briefing...

it takes time to get the equipment through the tunnel

And by air they ran into surprises, they thought the enemy did not have SAMs like C-200.

In other words, it can be assumed that Russia acted in the interests of the US. By destabilising the eurozone and destroying its fledgling market. All in all, BEGINNING MEDVED.
Reason: