Trade101 multi-currency indicator - page 3

Slightly forgot about the positive and negative poses. The corrected version can be downloaded just below.

1. What do you mean by "cuts out items from the menu"?

2. The currency list is now set up on the MRC DC.

Pair[0]="EURJPYprof"; Pair[1]="GBPUSDprof"; Pair[2]="EURGBPprof"; Pair[3]="GBPCHFprof"; Pair[4]="CHFJPYprof"; Pair[5]="USDCHFprof"; Pair[6]="AUDJPYprof"; Pair[7]="USDJPYprof";

Pair[8]="EURUSDprof"; Pair[9]="EURCHFprof"; Pair[10]="GBPJPYprof"; Pair[11]="USDCADprof"; Pair[12]="CADJPYprof"; Pair[13]="AUDUSDprof";

Some people say that they get the "division by 0" error. There is no division at all in the code.

4. There may be slowness because of very large item search load. I am working on it now. Therefore, if you want to see how it works, you'd better disable communication after loading all 14 pairs, so that the ticks don't come and the indicator is not recalculated. My re-calculation time takes 3-4 seconds (Pentium 2.4 GHz)

Here's a picture of what I have.

as smart people have correctly pointed out, you still need to divide by Point().

Files:

OZ0 >> :

that's how it works.

as of today

For the inductor to show anything, 14 orders must be open?

No!

That's the point. So that you don't have to follow the method described by the author - to open 14 orders and then grind the monitor, noting which jumped to 8th place and which did not. You simply load the history for all 14 pairs (I have made profiles for different TFs) and the indicator shows the position of the currency in that legendary list of 14 pairs. That's all.

Here is the indicator - I have entered IndicatorCounted, so that not to load the machine so much.

By the way do not forget about the opening directions in the system. That is, we buy the eur, so when it is in positive level it should be bought. And the pound, for example, we sell, so when we look at the indy, we think in a mirror manner.

I also have a personal question about sorting? The author's method sorts the profit of orders of the same lot. I, on the other hand, sort the number of points in the indicator. Are the positions of currencies in the sorting list identical in this case? Or should we divide it by some parameter such as cost of one pip?

Files:

sergeev писал(а) >>

No!

That's the point. So that you don't have to follow the method described by the author - to open 14 orders and then grind the monitor, noting which jumped to 8th place and which did not. You simply load the history for all 14 pairs (I have made profiles for different TFs) and the indicator shows the position of the currency in that legendary list of 14 pairs. That's all.

Here is the indicator - I have entered IndicatorCounted, so that not to load the machine so much.

By the way, what about profit? The author's method sorts the profit of orders of the same lot. I, on the other hand, sort the number of points in the indicator. Will the positions of currencies in the sorting list be the same in this case?

It is just unclear, the indicator shows one single pair, what for?

sergeev >> :

No!

By the way do not forget about the opening directions in the system. That is, we buy the eur, so when it is in positive level it should be bought. And the pound, for example, we sell, so when we look at the indy, we think in a mirror manner.

I also have a personal question about sorting? The author's method sorts the profit of orders of the same lot. I, on the other hand, sort the number of points in the indicator. Are the positions of currencies in the sorting list identical in this case? Or should we divide it by some parameter such as cost of one pip?

I believe it is identical. For example, if the lot is 0.1, then the profit is equal to the number of pips.

No, it's not. I just opened 14 orders and sorted. I was not happy with the result. It turns out that although Metatrader displays pips, it sorts specifically by deposit currency. It's a shame

Here are 4 pictures.

It sorts correctly in the currency of deposit.

It is not correct in points. AND IT IS A FAILURE FOR DEVELOPERS. I hope they will fix it in the new build.

It is incorrect in order currency.

And the divisions in the indicator window correspond to the row numbers of the orders sorted by profit? And what time interval from the moment of orders placing

does your indicator correspond to - H1, H4, D1...?

khorosh >> :

And the divisions in the indicator window correspond to the row numbers of the orders sorted by profit? And what is the time interval from the moment of orders placing?

your indicator corresponds to - H1, H4, D1?

Yes - the numbers of lines, but also taking into account the + or -

And the indicator is built for the TF in which it is opened. The main thing is not to be bigger than the Weekly.

Reason: