[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 162

that's definitely not it, not even sort of

PyMbIH >> :

How do I make

I want my EA to open an order only once a day.

If it opened an order, then closed it and switched off until the next day.

I guess I need to fetch the latest deal from the history... compare it with the date and if the order has already been closed that day, then disable the EA...

are you thinking in the right direction?

I can't really understand it, because I am new to mql.

I am also new to programming)) but I would do the following: At the beginning of special function start I would put a condition to check a new day and flag string Work=true; after opening an order I would put a flag that Expert Advisor does not work. (Work=false;) If the day is new, then the flag is removed - i.e. Expert Advisor works until the position is opened, etc.

Alex5757000 >> :

Good afternoon, colleagues.

Please advise how to explain points of line inflection in software, i.e. to the expert, i.e. the expert has to distinguish between two options of МА position: МА rising, МА falling.

Inflection points or extremes? If the swing is rising, the penultimate bar should be lower than the last one. And vice versa.

Alex5757000 >> :

Please advise how to explain the inflection points of the line, i.e. the Expert Advisor has to distinguish between two scenarios of МА position: rising and falling MA.

it depends on what does it go up or down against? price, another MA, anything else!??

Alex5757000 >> :

Please advise how to explain points of line inflection in software, i.e. for the Expert Advisor, i.e. the Expert Advisor should distinguish between two options of МА position: МА rising and МА falling.

iMA( symbol,timeframe, period, ma_shift, ma_method, applied_price, 0) > iMA( symbol,timeframe, period, ma_shift, ma_method, applied_price, 1) // МА растет

iMA( symbol,timeframe, period, ma_shift, ma_method, applied_price, 0) < iMA( symbol,timeframe, period, ma_shift, ma_method, applied_price, 1) // МА падает

0 - current bar

1 - previous

What I meant was this: it's a normal mashka, only at the inflection points it changes colour. How do you explain this to an expert?

see post above

RomanS >> :
see post above.

Ah, right! Thanks, for some reason I didn't think of it straight away...))

Alex5757000 >> :
What I meant was this: it's a normal mask, only at inflection points it changes its colour. How to explain this to an expert?

Ma=iMa(Symbo()l, 0, 14, 0, 1, 0, 0);

Open = iOpen(Symbol(),0,0);

if (Ma > Open)

// machine falls down

if(Ma<Open)

//the sac grows

you can do it like this ......

Infinity >> :

Ma=iMa(Symbo()l, 0, 14, 0, 1, 0, 0);

Open = iOpen(Symbol(),0,0);

if (Ma > Open)

// machine falls down