Statistics as a way of looking into the future! - page 21

Piligrimm >> :
I can see from your questions that you are not accurately interpreting the examples I have given

No, I just realized that everything is not clear here and tried to point out to Neutron that he has not accurately interpreted the examples you gave. That is, the application of his methodology to your system analysis led to optimistic results, but, alas, not reliable.

And why do topics like this get drowned out? ;-((

Vita >> :

Stringent theory allows only deterministic systems to enter. Is the market a deterministic system?

Totally agree that the market is a system. Take at least and look at the percentage (High-Low=100%) difference of High-Open(OH); Open-Low(OL); Close-Open;(OC) and for good measure High-Close(HC) and Close-Low(LC). Maybe you mathematicians have a "black eye?". At least, if I see that if the previous bar OH is less than 10% or even 0%, then on the daily bars I easily put a Buy Stop from the previous Close (higher, as allowed by the BC) and quietly gain 15-20 points. Similarly downwards (Sell Stop) depends on the OL. Profit, of course, depends on the size of the lot and respectively the deposit. For now I use modified Momentum indicator (I lack the knowledge of MQ4 and mathematics to create my own indicator). If you are interested, please write to chess007master@gmail.com

Files:

BOBA_KOPOBA >> :

Totally agree that the market is a system. Take at least and look at the percentage (High-Low=100%) difference in High-Open(OH); Open-Low(OL); Close-Open;(OC) and for good measure High-Close(HC) and Close-Low(LC). Maybe you mathematicians have a "black eye?". At least, if I see that if the previous bar OH is less than 10% or even 0%, then on the daily bars I immediately put Buy Stop from the previous Close (higher, as allowed by my brokerage company) and quietly gain 15-20 points. Similarly downwards (Sell Stop) depends on the OL. Profit, of course, depends on the size of the lot and respectively the deposit. For now I use modified Momentum indicator (I do not have enough knowledge of MQ4 and mathematics to create my own indicator). If you are interested please write to chess007master@gmail.com

I'm interested, let's discuss it here