Competition. I will write an expert for free. - page 16

sergeev писал(а) >>
Then a drawing from you would be desirable. Because I'm confused with the extremum of candle #4.

It's like this, but the colours are a little wild.
entrance upwards

Can you post the test results of this expert (in their pure form, as in the ToR) in this thread?

To assess its potential

Thank you

GarF1eld писал(а) >>

Can you post the test results of this expert (in their pure form, as in the ToR) in this thread?

To assess its potential

Thank you

I can't, because I'm not testing an Expert Advisor, but a system, manually on the visualizer. In this case there is no record). And there is no expert yet, I'm just struggling to create one.

Vadimus >> :

can't, as I didn't test the expert, but the system, manually on the visualiser. In this case no records remain). And there is no Expert Advisor yet, I'm just struggling to create one.

Do not be lazy to put yourself AutoGraf, and test manually through it in the tester, all records will remain :)

Yes, I meant a ready-made expert. When he is ready of course =)

alexx_v писал(а) >>

Don't be lazy to put yourself AutoGraf, and test it by hand in the tester, all the records will stay :)

I've already done it today) I wish I'd known about it before...

GarF1eld писал(а) >>
Yes, I meant exactly a ready-made expert. When he's ready of course =)

No problem, if only there was something to post)

alexx_v писал(а) >>

Don't be lazy to put yourself AutoGraf, and test by hand through it in the tester, all the records will stay :)

Thanks Alex.

In AutoGraf you can also do speed testing with a standard balance graph and report table.

And with the addition of 32 external variables in the settings it became possible to optimize the testing.

The strategy has been written. Anyone interested is welcome to discuss it.

How to attach the finished strategy to the AutoGraf 4 application, see here:

http://autograf.dp.ua/Pages/2/26/267/26711/26711_2.htm

The files are in the attachment (just copy to the experts\libraries directory).

Files:
libraries.rar  15 kb

Hello programmers, can you help, or at least tell me if it is possible to refine this thing https://forum.mql4.com/ru/17349 .................. thank you all if you answer.
Reason: