[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 90

tagneo:

I can't make a line in the indicator properties (I change it to a line but it still displays rhombuses) ...... I can't change the line but it still looks like rhombuses) . Who can help? I searched all the Runet and found nothing good..... and I would also like to reduce the width of the lines..... .

Line

Hi. Can you write an EA to open an order when the indicator changes the angle of direction and the angle is calculated in %?

Hello, I'm not good at programming, can you please help me make an experimental EA? Here are the conditions: I have a predictive indicator WmiFor-2.2 it needs to be mounted in a simple Expert Advisor, so without iCustom ( ) calls, now when the indicator has not fixed pattern (start and end) and found the optimal forecast more than 93%, then the pattern is fixed, opens the corresponding position market order and put TakeProfit on the bar in the forecast which calculates the function =High[iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_CLOSE,Number of bars to search,0)]; or Low[iLowest(....) calculates an extremum on the future forecast in WmiFor, but NOT on the price chart. When an order closes at TakeProfit or StopLoss, the pattern is taken off the fix and goes to the first bar, the forecast is calculated and so on. When it is less than 93% the Expert Advisor remains silent. You can remove unnecessary indicators on the EA.
Files:
wmifor.mq4  21 kb
ythmmw.mq4  14 kb

anton777:
Hello, I'm not good at programming, can you please help me make an experimental EA? Here are the conditions: I have a predictive indicator WmiFor-2.2 it needs to be mounted in a simple Expert Advisor (First), well, without iCustom ( ) calls, now when the indicator has not fixed pattern (start and end) and found the optimal forecast over 93%, after that pattern is fixed, opens the corresponding position market order and put TakeProfit on that bar in the forecast which calculates the function =High[iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_CLOSE,Number of bars to find,0)]; or Low[iLowest(....) calculates an extremum on the future forecast in WmiFor, but NOT on the price chart. When an order closes at TakeProfit or StopLoss, the pattern is taken off the fix and goes to the first bar, the forecast is calculated and so on. When it is less than 93% the EA remains silent. You can remove unnecessary indicators on the EA (First).
What about the Indicator's author? Has he withdrawn himself??? Who else but him should have the flag in this matter...

Roman.:
What's the author of Indyk??? Is he out on his own??? He's the one who should be in charge of this matter...?

I've asked him how many times and he keeps quiet. Of course the author of this turkey is good!

anton777:

I have approached him how many times and he is silent. Of course the author of this turkey is good!

Maybe he's just busy... Yes, Indyk, worthy of attention...

Roman.:

Maybe he's just busy... Yes, Indyk, worthy of attention...
Do you know Indyk?

anton777:
You're an indiekom acquaintance
Only superficially looked at his description from the author in the codebase.

Roman.:
Only superficially looked at his description from the author in the codebase.
Everyone at first wanted to make an EA on this indicator, but then everyone ran away and so did the author himself. He has also released new version of WmiFor 2.4. Will you be able to get a little fancy with it?

alexsandr11:
I would like to use take profit if i place a take profit and i dont know how to do it. thanks for the suggestion, i understand very well if i take a take profit then the profit will be different and the EA will work differently but who can help me, there is a stop loss, i need to add take profit and i need 1 and 2 lots, for example opening 1 deal was 1 lot and i close 2 deals with -1 lot which means i can increase the lot more, i can introduce them myself, it looks like martin method, but not that, just like this, i can change the lot size myself up to 10 deals, i.e. if i have 8-9 consecutive negative deals, then the profit goes up with 1 lot.I.e. if I get 8-9 trades in a row in minus the lot size increases with every minus, if I get a plus it all starts from 1 lot again or from the lot you set up. I have already got a bit of experience with lots of losing trades, but I am still not sure how to fix them. I have been earning money with the help of advisers for more than a year and found a company that increases your disposable capital by 8 to 12 per cent a month by forex trading, see http://gamma-ic.com/?ref=8996.
I also found information on earning money on the Internet in such forums and now I want to pay back in the same coin.
Reason: