Casting a net of pending orders and catching fish called profit - page 11

sever29 >>:

Вы про сетку лимитных ордеров? Наверно да, т.к. у меня предложение по стоповым, работа на пробой, и как раз выход из диапазона является "профитом".

There are many grid systems... There is a description of grid by placing stop orders in this thread... My first EA was using this system... Because of large drawdown I never used it.... Disadvantage of this system: You need to catch the moment of profit taking... When there are many orders, you cannot close quickly.... You can put a common takeaway for all orders, but if the price does not reach it, the loss grows very quickly... The system is very vulnerable and depends on the brokerage company.

If you use Limit orders you can set the maximum drawdown beforehand and you can always leave the market taking the limit order or close the overlapped orders when the profit is attained... There are many options... Big advantage: you do not depend on the DC....

kharko писал(а) >>

There are many grid systems... There is a description of grid by placing stop orders in this thread... My first EA was using this system... Because of large drawdown I never used it.... Disadvantage of this system: You need to catch the moment of profit taking... When there are many orders, you cannot close quickly.... You can put a common takeaway for all orders, but if the price does not reach it, the loss grows very quickly... The system is very vulnerable and depends on the brokerage company.

If you use Limit orders you can set the maximum drawdown beforehand and you can always leave the market taking the limit order or close the overlapped orders when the profit is attained... There are many options... The big plus: you do not depend on DC....

You cite the technical aspect in using stop and limit orders. I generally agree. Although the ultimate goal is to enter from the market. That being said, the advantage of limit orders is levelled and the competition as such of breakout and chop techniques comes to the fore. I personally prefer breakout ones. Because the notion "the price is in a corridor/range" applies to history. But in the future, it moves, changing levels, corridors, ranges, going from one state to another. If that's the case, then I'm in favour of moving up or down, hence on the continuation of the trend.

I'm probably already repeating myself.... but one last time :) i have a universal gridiron that has almost everything... everything you can do with a gridiron. My opinion is, griders are more resilient on the continuation of the trend than their counterparts on the price return, rebound. Although I'm a big fan of the mid-range myself... my favourite indicator. But... That's c'est la vie, the ranges (their boundaries) hold the price fifti-fifti. With me it will sooner or later go out of the range, with you it may not come back... Who is Kolya closer to?

sever29 >>:

Предложил доработку советника drknn, который тут излагал идею, думал будет логическое продолжение. Выкладываю начало:):

I don't have the time right now. I'm too busy programming for my own good. I shared my observations, that's all.

sever29:

... I have a universal grider that has almost everything... everything you can do with a gridiron. My opinion is, griders are more resilient on the continuation of a trend than their counterparts on price returns, rebounding. Although I'm a big fan of the mid-range myself... my favourite indicator. But... That's c'est la vie, the ranges (their boundaries) hold the price fifti-fifti. With me it will sooner or later go out of the range, with you it may not come back... Who is Kolya closer to?

i.e. are you catching any real fish in your net? how stable is your catch?

Globe:
So, are there any real fish being caught in your puncture net? How stable is the catch anyway?

not currently using... martin infected.

don't tell mishka.

sever30:

not currently in use... martin infected.

Don't tell Bear.

Who are you?

sever30:

Not currently using... Infected with martin.

Don't tell Bear.

By the way, martin in its pure form is an incomprehensible concept )

Trying to convince the market that it's right :)

Avalanche makes even more sense than a martin...

Diamant:

Avalanche is even more sensible than martin...

Taking the opportunity - and you yourself seem to hint that you know more!, can you give me, as a neophyte, a description of a "pure" martin?

Because some people think of averaging as Martin.

Others think Martingale...

I need a thesaurus.

;)

Diamant:

Avalanche is even more sensible than a martin...

At a loss we increase the lot size.

On a profit, we reset to the original

FreeLance:

I would like to take this opportunity - and you yourself seem to imply that you know more! Can you give me, as a neophyte, a description of a "pure" Martin?

Because some people think of averaging as Martin.

Others consider Martingale...

Need a thesaurus.

;)

I am referring to increasing the lot in some increments, or multiplying the lot by a factor when the aggregate position hits a drawdown :)
Reason: