MTS = profit FALSE ||TRUE - page 17

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

I don't have one, and the main thing is that I don't need one... :))) I somehow make do, I live off forex, but I don't have it and the main thing is that I won't.... :)))

Manual trading differs significantly from automated trading. I repeat - essential.

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

I don't have one, and the main thing is that I don't need one... :))) I make do, I live off forex, but I don't have it and the main thing is that I won't.... :)))

I can do without systems, but I'm not attracted to spend the rest of my life in front of the monitor, all the more I have another job so far, I prefer to kill a couple of years but write something worthwhile

olltrad писал (а) >>

I have MTS, even a few, but everything is a bit rudimentary... I get sure that the more filters I put, the worse is the result, it cuts off false signals and limits profitable ones... Two sides of the medal...

Normal case, you have a system, but it gives bad results, it is not working. You want to correct it with a filter that will discard the bad trades. Such a filter is tantamount to a working system. This approach reminds me of pulling myself by my hair and gives a lot of room for self-deception and hopes that you can intuitively or over-combine filters, parameters, etc.

What kind of system do you have, if not a secret?

LeoV писал (а) >>

Manual trading is significantly different from automated trading. I'll say it again - substantially.

The question about stats or investing has not been addressed. Although this is the quickest way to prove a strategy.

with which DONALD "lives off forex" If I'm not mistaken not long ago he was looking for a one year coding contract on this forum with a full time

Mischek писал (а) >>

Apparently there is no manual either.The question of stats or investment access has gone unnoticed.(binge in an hour is not considered)Although this is the fastest way to prove the existence of a strategy.

With which DONALD "lives off the forex" If I'm not mistaken even recently he was looking for a year's worth of coding on this forum with a full-time job

Yeah judging by his posts, he has little idea what forex is and what it is eaten with)))))))))))))) 98% profitable trades..... ehhhhh, dreams......

Vita писал (а) >>

It's common, you have a system, but it gives bad results, generally not working. You want to correct it with a filter that rejects the bad trades. Such a filter is tantamount to a working system. This approach reminds me of pulling myself by my hair and gives a lot of room for self-deception and hopes that you can intuitively or over-combine filters, parameters, etc.

What kind of system do you have, if not a secret?

So a couple of developments.

the last three months

olltrad писал (а) >>

Yeah, just a couple of developments.

last three months

OK, I take it I see an optimised beauty with matching stops and takes.

Can I have a stop equal to a take, 50 pips each, and a lot if I can make it permanent?

Mischek писал (а) >>

Apparently there is no manual either.The question of stats or investment access has gone unnoticed.(binge in an hour is not considered)Although this is the fastest way to prove the existence of a strategy.

with which DONALD "lives off forex" If I'm not mistaken even recently he was looking for a year's worth of coding on this forum with a full-time job

You must be completely stupid, or you think you're so very clever... Give me one reason why I should want to tell you my strategy.... :)))

Next... :)) -- Yes, my announcement still stands.... :)) The terms and conditions are written there... Look it up.

Vita писал (а) >>

But you can't do without optimisation. the system needs data about the average daily course of a candle. although it is possible to put a calculation block into the system. but this is an old development. although after modification it can be sent to the championship, increase the risk factor a little, remove restrictions on the number of orders (because it makes only one position a day, although the algorithm allows more)

Vita писал (а) >>

OK, I understand that I see an optimised beauty with matched stops and takes.

Can I have a stop equal to a take, 50 pips, and a lot if I can make it permanent?

tp=80 sl=60 + proprietary trawl

Reason: