Toys from Vinin - page 29

sammi61:

At least trades there are almost every hour

What do you want from the days? The EA has a variable TimeFrame, which is responsible for the working timeframe.

And the Expert Advisor is made only for research

Interesting indicator, I think a simple buy and sell with stoplosses and takeovers should be opened in the EA and the indicator should be smoothed, I think the result will be better.

Vinin:

What do you want from the days? The EA has a variable TimeFrame, which is responsible for the working timeframe.

And the EA is only made for research

Help me add a dynamic lot to EA code, that would increase lot size with increasing deposit, or as a percentage of deposit?
Files:

sammi61:

Help me add a dynamic lot to the code of the EA, so that the lot increases with the increase of the deposit, or as a percentage of the deposit?

This EA has to be completely redone. Too many logical errors

Vinin:

This EA needs to be completely redone. Too many logical errors

Are these logical errors affecting the trading results or not? If not, can you just add them without corrections? If you can, please fix it, it seems to be good? Gjxnb c ntvb ;t yfcbnhjq

sammi61:

Do these logical errors affect the EA's trading results or not? If not, can you just add them without corrections? If you can please fix it, it seems to be trading well? Gjxnb c ntvb ;t yfcbnhjq

If you have only this EA in your account and no more than one trade open all the time, it will work fine

Vinin:

If there is only this EA in the account and not more than one trade open all the time, it will work fine

so it doesn't open more than one, if you can add a lot with increment?

sammi61:

so it doesn't open more than one, if you can add an enlargement lot?

I'm sorry, but I don't post codes like that. And I don't want to redo it completely.

int iBS(datetime time, int TF)                    { // возвращает номер бара на TF таймфрейме, по передаваемому времени
   return(iBarShift(NULL,TF,(time-time%(TF*60)))); } // вернуть iBarshift тайма, равного тайму свечи старшего тф
to search for a bar on a higher tenf, within which there is a bar of the current tenf

eddy:
Roman, have you got the wrong topic?
Reason: