Tell me the release date of mql5? When will mql5 be available? - page 16

NProgrammer >> :

Well, that's how it works - you don't force me, you just kick me out... Although I must be honest, I've never really traded with MT, I've only used it as an indicator writer, as a tester, as a means of testing strategies. But in fact SaxoTrader 2, FXCM Trading Station II is much more convenient for trading than MT. Both of them have API (API application program interface, for those who are not familiar with it. This is a set of functions for the programmer, using which it is possible to develop a program module, usually in the form of DLL) ...

FXOrder2Go has quite a decent library. It has FIX API, long story about it - search for yourself.

most people are not able to write dlls.

Finam has MT4 as an alternative to saxo-trader

similarly, Gain Capital has MT4 in addition to the forex trader

do you take antibiotics?

Traders and programmers are waiting for MT5 + MQL5, as Christians (Orthodox, Catholics, Protestants and numerous sects like Jehovah's Witnesses) are waiting for the coming of Jesus Christ.

Come MQL5!

NProgrammer >> :

FXOrdBeer2Go has a pretty decent library, FXOrdBeer2Go. It has FIX API, it's a long story - find it yourself.

FXOrder2Go and FIX AP was written for FX Trading Station 2.0 by third parties. No need to mislead people.

fxxx писал(а) >>
Korey wrote >> Analytical Prediction:Technical analysis of MT movement shows that MQL-5 will appear in MT-4 shell in 5.3 months from where we are standing)))

Korey 25.04.2008 14:57

what does fundamental analysis say? (many analysts come to the conclusion "it doesn't matter"... : )))))

I'm just kidding - the MQ has promised to tweak it a bit)))
MQL-4 was the most expected and obvious "one-way".

-add some defects, and most importantly: add to the list of functions.
i.e. there was an obvious public need and duty of MQ as a developer to finalize the unfinished MQL-4.
(the tester is being constantly improved, I'm loath to say it's supposedly being polished)

In addition, MQL-4 itself being a language as such
It has no inhibitions to its growth. Semantic and syntactic growth.
And there are no bans on its growth and development as a subsystem of the MT4 terminal.

-Metalangis not integrated into MT-4.
Formally we can say this: MQL-4 does not depend on the MT-4 terminal.
Inversely, MT-4 terminal does not depend on MQL-4.
I.e. MQL-4 could be used without the terminal and outside the terminal,
in the same way one could use external programming systems in the terminal -C++/C#, VB, Delphi
Let's call this reluctance of MQ "chip number 1".
Any manufacturer yes what manufacturer, any proper programmer could generate .ex4 - if they wanted to, and if MQ allowed,
but they don't allow anyone by changing the format from build to build (Chip #1).
(technically this is justified because except for trade functions and access to global variables everything else is executable in .ex4 code).

Here is a thick fact: Strategy Tester also does not depend on the terminal!
It turns out that MT4 is a set of independent trading platform, independent MQL, independent Strategy Tester.
Dependence can be seen only in graphical primitives)) which are easy to build.

i.e., it was expected to be reworked, but not re-worked.

However MQ publicly announcing the improvement in the language part two years later decided to reborn:
Background.
Having read the first interview that MQL-5 is already working in the speed testing part
i.e. MQ was announced a long time ago: compiler works, loader binds and the speed test is done in the shell.
from here a professional could calculate the release date of the betta version - 2 to 4 months.
But... it's been a year more - a year of calendar time - and.... in the next interview MQ repeated the old one - supposedly good speed tests (and that's it)))
Rumours went out - supposedly MQ is looking for a .ex4 format that supposedly doesn't break down (chip #1).
But that's a blonde explanation. Where and what do language and bootloader file format interfere with each other))))

(If MQL4 is going to change eh4, how ;) can eh4 prevent MQL5 from appearing).

......wait another year and here's the current one, quite fresh....
It's very clear from here: the project is failing.
It is clear - it happens, one must not laugh at MQ.

But what's the solution in terms of management?
- Replace (throw out) everything - the Terminal and Strategy Tester and MQL
this replacement creates a calendar deferral for the beginning of 2010 and more

P.S. A sign that the project has fallen through - Renat calmly and happily accepts suggestions, names counter suggestions.
This can be understood as "rewrite it again, we'll make it by February".

Korey >> :

this replacement creates a calendar delay to the beginning of 2010 and more.

Well, maybe, IMHO, thank goodness for that. Why dwell on it - it's not the end of the world. In general, I am skeptical about combines - usually all parts turn out wrong.

I need a normal terminal and a full-fledged API, and a direct link with the database. And the main thing is that all this already exists, but not here.

Korey >>:
P.S. Признак того что проект завалился - Renat спокойно и с удовольствием принимает предложения, называет встречные.

the conspiracy theory has expanded from USA to MQ))) Sherlock Holmes rests

blend писал(а) >>

conspiracy theory has expanded from USA to MQ))) Sherlock Holmes

No, it's not a conspiracy, it's a "wow - what have I done!"

Korey >> :

Please leave the predictions and conclusions to those who are technically and organisationally competent. You have both a language without a terminal and a tester without a terminal can live on their own. Maybe, you also confuse the release of a new version (a new rewritten platform for us) with another build (of which we release hundreds) and think that MQL5 project is an update to MQL4. You can't be so short-sighted in your developments.

Let me remind you: our company is not creating only terminals or languages, it is developing information and trading platforms, where the client terminal is only the tip of the iceberg. And we have already released 4 generations of these platforms (platforms, not terminals), and now we are bringing up a fifth one, on which we spent more than 2 years of active development in silent mode.

As usual, if you want to really understand (not make up) the other side, you just need to get out of your seat (trader) and stand on the other side (developer). Then much will become clear (though not all) and reasoning with predictions will be more accurate.

to Renat

Count on constructive criticism:
-jumping address arithmetic from C minus minus to C++ was a Dangerous Decision,
-just as dangerous as taking commercial OO programming as source code protection.
it could also lead to the next failure.

Reason: