Predicting the future with Fourier transforms - page 34

Svinotavr:

Vadim, do you have a direct link to a video demonstrating a working installation, with 'self-powered' so to speak. I have watched the video on youtube, but I couldn't find such a video, just talk. I want to see how it works by itself, without a power source.

In general, the conditions of "research" are astonishing. I don't understand how you can even do science under such conditions.

Link above. This video is different on the subject. Dinatron himself is there as well. But you can only watch the video with him and his explanation of the circuitry on the diode.

The guy in the video from America doesn't sell anything. He doesn't really say anything about his devices. Only general effects and theory. But the schematics are free on his website.

==========

The main thing is that I got it. Every conductor has energy at once without power anywhere in the universe. To take it from there, you have to create a circuit briefly and open it immediately so that no hot current has time to flow. After opening it, catch the cold current from the conductor. The rest is detail and creativity to increase efficiency.

jelizavettka:

It seems to me that elegant and beautiful is a couple of lines of code in a solution)

Ideally, there's an infinite amount of code, or an infinite loop... and the solution is a choice among many solutions

IMHO.

Don't be jealous :-)) The solution of the first part (analysis) is very simple. Exactly 60 lines. I have posted pictures and even a video several times.

There is a second part - synthesis. It's slightly longer than 60 lines, but not more complicated than the analysis.

Rorschach:
Doesn't anyone here know about Kozyrev's mirrors? You can look into the future, scientists were experimenting.
You don't need mirrors or other props to see into the future, and not just there. You have to be smart. Then anything is possible. The head is the most important prop.

The main thing here is to ground it properly, otherwise you won't see any future ....)))

Svinotavr:

Could it be much simpler? The installation converts air heat energy into electrical energy in some way. Admittedly, this is contrary to "current legislation" as there is no heater. The coils and transistors are not cooled in operation?

I'll have a look at the video at the link.

The current is cold. It's not warming anything.

Svinotavr: How's that? Current is either there or it's not. How can it be cold?

Very simple: the current through the capacitor is cold because it is 90 degrees out of phase.

The current through the coil is also cold, but now it's 90 degrees behind the voltage.

If you know how to integrate, you will understand. The active power is zero. But of course, this is provided that it is alternating, sinusoidal.

But what Vadim means - I don't know.

Mathemat:

Very simple: the current through the capacitor is cold because it is shifted by 90 degrees in phase.

The current through the coil is also cold, but now it lags behind the voltage by 90 degrees.

If you know how to integrate, you will understand. Active power is equal to zero.

But what Vadim means - I don't know.

I think only Tesla understood that :-)) Cold current doesn't go through the wires. It appears around the wire.

It is easier to watch video and read archive material. You can also repeat the circuit. The circuit is simpler than a direct amplification receiver.

Zhunko: I think only Tesla understood that :-)) Cold current doesn't go through wires. It appears around the wire.

All this electrodynamics must be described by a system of Maxwell's equations. No equations, no phenomena.

Or has Tesla discovered some new electromagnetic field?

Mathemat:

All this electrodynamics must be described by a system of Maxwell's equations. No equations, no phenomenon.

It's called radiant energy. Alexei, take a look and read it. It's all explained and implemented.

What you are talking about is a special case like the 2nd law of thermodynamics. There are no closed systems. All systems are open.

Mathemat:

All this electrodynamics must be described by a system of Maxwell's equations. No equations, no phenomenon.

And before Maxwell? Were there no phenomena or what?
Reason: