Breaking through the morning flat - page 25

NikT_58 >> :

Yuri did an experiment switching to the american session and got it.

Why Asian?

:-) on a 23k depo minus -300$ is a bust ?

I will close this minuscule loss easily and without regret.

>> well, you're gonna have to recoup your losses

logix >> :
Yesterday I did it, -380 points. This is not good, I was in the red for three days. I opened 4 pairs and 2 orders. I have successfully lost my deposit (demo). :-) My use of the forex market is more complicated than it may seem at the first sight.

Do you make the entrances with big risks?

If you are a real trader then you will lose with any trading strategy.

--

>> work on Friday at breakdown ! then evaluating situation - quick reversal and all in profit

For sure you will fail the first time you make a mistake.

There must be a validated result, at least in the tester, as a criterion for formalisation.

Runs without fine optimization

NZD is temporarily out of trading

True, the confirmation of the online test in real time is much more convincing than the tester curves.

http://acompetition.love-craft.ru/test/demo.php?ptp=2&report=1

Are these the tests for the week?! How long did it take to find a week where the report looks more or less tolerable?! A couple of months at least, eh? And complete. And embarrassing "quick method...".

An element of the medium term

daily signal confirmation gives reason to move the take

exit was on a reverse breakdown signal by all allies

YuraZ писал(а) >>

:-) at 23k depo minus -300$ is it a bust ?

I will close the paltry loss easily and without regret

I will have to make up the loss.

My brokerage company I use for real account the minimum lot = 1.0. I try it there too. I have tried other ways, it is better now, but I have not made so much profit. There should be a way out, let's look for it.

Levels levels and levels again

Yura, good day !

Do you deal every day with the strategy "Breaking through the morning flat"?

Why do I ask? Because there may not be a flat.

Well, this is not a breakthrough of a flat, but of the Asian session range, when the quotes are not so fast and usually consolidate and prepare for a jump.

Yura, I look at your screenshots and see the signal of breaking through the morning price range drawn by the indicator but you don't enter immediately by this signal. Sometimes the price goes a little in the direction of the breakout and you sometimes enter, and sometimes it goes a little out of the range but then comes back and you open deals within the range in the direction of the breakout. Why is it like that? Because you wait for the confirmation of the signal from the related pairs and then you open a position or you just follow some rules or even intuition?

elritmo >> :

Well, this is not a breakthrough of a flat, but of the Asian session range, when the quotes are not so fast and usually consolidate and prepare for a jump.

Yura, I look at your screenshots and see the signal of breaking through the morning price range drawn by the indicator but you don't enter immediately by this signal. Sometimes the price goes a little in the direction of the breakout and you go in, but sometimes it goes a little out of the range and then comes back and you open deals within the range in the direction of the breakout. Why is it like that? Because you wait for a confirmation of the signal from the related pairs and then you open a position or you just follow some rules or even intuition?

When I´m using this system, I usually go either higher or lower (if the pair allows).

And I think Yura also uses pendants.

Reason: