[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 719

granit77:
Sorry guys, it's all my fault. I wanted to write in the smoking room, but ended up in the unapologetic humour.
It's embarrassing to scold Medvedev too - who doesn't remember the obliging postgraduate students making their way to a degree and moonlighting in the department?
But Putin is a real man, energetic, resolute and indefatigable. The bad thing is that all his conceptual experience is limited to the kontora, where he didn't even manage to get to the position of head of a department during the Soviet era, and the shameless liberties of the early nineties in St. Petersburg.
So he's building the country according to these concepts, he's never heard of any others. This is our misfortune and his.
Yeah, he's determined and relentless in getting his buddies to learn the dough. Learn Chinese, it won't be long now, even the richest country like ours won't last long with such "real men"

I don't remember if it was here or not:

>

PapaYozh:

I don't remember if it was here or not:

The Nissan driver must have forgotten to take off the handbrake. Sitting on a bench in the park.

Another interesting video on the subject. But what would happen if the drivers were swapped?

>

About our stock market

1. A businessman came to a Mexican village: "I buy local monkeys
for 10 pesos a piece" There are plenty of monkeys around, everyone sells the primates retail and
in bulk for 10 pesos.

2. there were fewer monkeys, then the businessman said he was raising the price to
20. The inhabitants became tense, caught the last ones, brought them in, handed them over for 20.
The very last ones were taken for 25,

3. And then he announced that he wanted more and already for 50! But he left himself and left
the manager for himself.

4. The manager says: "4. The manager says: 'Tell you what, I will give these monkeys back to you on the quiet
for 35, and when the boss arrives, you will give them to him for 50...' People are happy about this freebie
- they borrowed a lot of money and bought all the monkeys back for 35.

5. The next day, the manager disappeared after the boss, and the people were left
without money, but with monkeys.

http://forum.stadium33.ru/viewtopic.php?p=132897#132897

>

>
Reason: