[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 786

I wonder what the quotes would sound like? The pictures are similar!

sergeyas:
I wonder what the quotes would sound like? The pictures are similar!

Yes that would be interesting, we should make a script

FAQ:

Yes it would be interesting, we should make a script

A trader with music data would be able to analyse and predict by ear?!

And what the hell - a new direction of thechanalysis)

sergeyas: And what the hell - a new direction of tehanalysis )

Yep, rainbows were there, spectra explored, now we'll put bar music together, I think we'll just have to tambourine around the campfire

:)

IgorM: I think the only thing left to do is tambourine around the campfire :)

Also business :)

IgorM:

Yep, rainbows were there, spectra explored, now we'll put bar music together, I think we'll just have to tambourine around the campfire

:)

The dance will be to the music. That's another thing)

I've been observing and have come to a conclusion. Videos like this with music visualisation are very convenient for beginners to learn new pieces of music. I, for example, find it hard to remember the sequence of keys, but I develop a photographic memory.

FAQ:

Yes that would be interesting, we should make a script

We've already tried it. There's no harmony there. It's all dissonance. "There's only harmony in music" (c)

Scriptong:

We've already tried it. There's no harmony there. It's all dissonance. "Music only has harmony" (c)

I suggest making a midiax out of quotes and setting different tones depending, for example, on the bar height or correlation of the body to the candlestick shadows.

FAQ:

I suggest to make a midiax out of quotes and set different tones depending on e.g. bar height or correlation of body to candlestick shadows.
We should not forget to use different timeframes as analogues of octaves.