[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 485

These are actually the sources of the traffic jams

>

Mischek:

Yes. It is a useless toy. I have not invented anything apart from the windscreen for cars. You can display navigator graphics on it. )

You don't know anything about sausage scraps and potato peels.

A multitude of applications. For shops, for example. Interactive shop windows.

For car windshields, somewhere they are already trying to use it, they put indicators there.

Mischek:

Danu. Useless toy. I can't think of anything other than a car windscreen. You can display navigator graphics on it. )
It's fine, it's fine. Looking out of the "window" is very useful for trading :) It is good for eyes (looking from one chart to another, from one side to another, to a passing blonde), for spine (the constant sitting at the monitor is evil) and it is fun to poke in the window with fingers (who in childhood did not breathe on the window to draw?) :)

gip:

You know nothing about sausage scraps and potato peels.

A multitude of applications. For shops, for example. Interactive shop windows.

For car windshields, somewhere they are already trying to use them, they are displaying indicators there.

Let's say a fridge with an assortment of dairy products . The doors are glass. There is a transparent monitor in the glass at eye level. What can you do there interactively? The sale date will still be visible on the packaging.

Nobody will read the recipes. They show a clip with a sheep on the wall on a conventional screen.

I have an idea! The chart of the price of sour milk with the MAK thrown on it.)

cry

>

Amazing things are certainly happening .... in our world...

>

You made me do it, motherfucker.

brave kitty for going after a crocosaurus...

not every dog is like that...

http://rutube.ru/tracks/1510746.html

Reason: