[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 161

granit77:
Yes! And the skill is still there!

;-)

Once you've learned to swim, you can't unlearn it)))

>

Good evening.

I was just watching my favourite clip from the WALL album, Pink Floyd.

And when the gloomy music "School" comes on - right on the screen looms an advertisement for the forex club! It's amazing! Especially when the plot of the clip shows people being grinded in a meat grinder - and then there is a kind of interlinear translation - an invitation to trade on the stock exchange with FC!

THIS IS A MUST SEE ! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK51iAz48pU

Rita: Evening. Just watched a favourite clip from the album WALL, Pink Floyd ..........
Probably not many people remember, and teenagers will be surprised by this, but this clip was banned in "the old country".

Rita:

Good evening.

I was just watching my favourite clip from the WALL album, Pink Floyd.

And when the dreary music of "School" comes on - right on the screen looms an advertisement for the forex club! It's amazing! Especially when the plot of the clip shows people being grinded in a meat grinder - and then there is a kind of interlinear translation - an invitation to trade on the stock exchange with FC!

THIS IS A MUST SEE ! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK51iAz48pU

they have run out of ads for the day. you probably saw it for the first and only time.

sergeev:
They have run out of ads for the day. you probably saw it the first and only time.

I have ads

Your IP is Ukrainian, that's probably why there are no ads

Richie:
Probably not many people remember, and teenagers will be surprised, but this clip was banned in "the old country".

I saw it on central TV in '88, if I'm not mistaken.

Not counting the videocassettes of PF albums, which were sold freely through the Vechernyaya Moskva advertising newspaper.

Like the toys for "Sinclair" or something.

And nothing, they were not shot or exiled to Gulal.

Aren't you tired of badmouthing the USSR yet?

And, by the way, because of my bad pacifism, half of my PF went down the drain.

Teenagers have no critical thinking at all.

What they say on TV is the truth.

Some live to their natural death from old age in this state.

Swetten:

'88 is already 'late'. Everything was earlier.
Reason: