Useful features from KimIV - page 94

granit77 >> :

"Everybody needs a boat..." (c) I've been crawling on Igor's lap on the website, but it didn't help :)) He advised to work with my brains, but where to get them? There were many suggestions, but trawl on the basis of kimov, IMHO, would be the best option. Can you do it?

>> I'll have to do it.

granit77 >> :

>> he advises working with his brain.

Maybe he meant don't do it >>.

Mischek >> :

Maybe you meant don't do it ?

Igor, for all his virtues, is a rather tough man and does not like freeloaders. He has plenty of examples on his site when he directly answers that this is not an almshouse, but a place for creative discussions. Even I, who have no arms, had to scaffold something myself in order to avoid getting into the freeloader category. And the equity trail is a very useful thing, especially if it's based on an elaborate Kim base.

Trawl equity in principle the algorithm is clear.

The problem (for me) is finding the so-called 'hysteresis zone'.

granit77 >> :

Igor, for all his merits, is a pretty tough guy and does not like freeloaders. He has a lot of examples on his site, when he says bluntly that this is not an almshouse, but a place for creative discussions. Even I, who have no arms, had to scaffold something myself in order to avoid getting into the freeloader category. And trawl for equity is a very useful thing, especially if it's based on an elaborated kimov's base.

Victor ...

Victor, what kind of equity trail ...

Well, trust SK who has been "nailed" many times, although I do not remember him directly regarding the equity trail.

There is an entry signal and an exit signal, there is nothing else but statistics for displaying these signals based on the market history

----------------------------

There is no result without an entry

Starts to analyze the market for entry

Something interesting is found - there is an entry

Any trawl is not a conscious or deliberate refusal of an exit analysis

------------------------------------------------

Let's take last championship.

700 participants

A robot does not open a single trade without any problems and takes 130th place out of 700 !

550 people went down and lost to someone who didn't open a single trade.

Mischek писал(а) >>

Victor ...

Well Victor, what kind of equity trail...

There is an entry signal and an exit signal, there is nothing else but statistics for displaying these signals based on the market history

If you do not know what I mean, you cannot trade on entry/exit signals. I mean TA exit signals.

Take arbitrage, when a portfolio of instruments opens. Closing it could quite reasonably be on the achievement

a certain specified level of equity profit, e.g. +2-3%. The equity trawl is quite appropriate here, imho.

goldtrader >> :

Take arbitrage, when a portfolio of instruments is opened.

Can you show us an example so that we don't have to go back to the terminology?

Mischek писал(а) >>

Can you show me an example so we don't have to go back to the terminology?

I've tried to stay within the terminology that's generally accepted :) What didn't you get?

I do not have a live example in MT4. What are you confused by, the concept of portfolio?

granit77 >> :

"Everybody needs a boat..." (c) I've been crawling on Igor's lap on the website, but it didn't help :)) He advised to work with my brains, but where to get them? There were many suggestions, but trawl on the basis of kimov, IMHO, would be the best option. Can you do it?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8702 have you tried this one?

goldtrader >> :

I don't have a live example in MT4

>> that's exotic, that's not what I'm talking about.

Victor is looking for something that will work in mt

Reason: