MTS "Universum" - page 8

I converted one of the versions to work with a takeprofit. It is clear from the ratio of long/short trades that this is the BULLS version. Here is the test from February 1 with the second version disabled.

I have not inserted trawl yet...

Бренность мира узрев, горевать погоди! 
Верь: недаром колотиться сердце в груди. 
Не горюй о минувшем: что было, то сплыло. 
Не горюй о грядущем: туман впереди.   (О.Х.)

Gentlemen, please, I beg you very much, stop this nonsense and torment a useless adviser. I can see your futile efforts and every now and then a man's sorrowful tear runs down his chin...

delyus, the advisor is making a profit online! It only takes two or three days of work to verify it. It doesn't happen that often. You don't have to wait weeks for the result. A dozen and a half of non-pipsing trades per day online with the total profitable result, however small, defines the perspective of experimentation. Nobody here sells or advertises anything.

But you have some other argument. Other than "a man's stingy tear on the chin"?

delyus, I agree with rid: Justify your answer with specific facts, your experience or something else that makes sense. Useful information would be appreciated.

the argument is that no one has ever received a stable profit from reshetov's advisors. and you will realise this, you just need time - it's your assistant)

Your argument seems strange. It's like, "It can't be because it can't be!" Meanwhile, there's a first time for everything! Who here BEFORE has tried to trade on Stocks by AI expert? And if you do nothing, nothing will work out....

But if you experiment and chisel constantly at the target, chances are - good luck will come!

Нежным женским лицом и зеленой травой
Буду я наслаждаться, покуда живой.
Пил вино, пью вино и, наверное, буду
Пить вино до минуты своей роковой. (О.Х.)

delyus, have you conducted a survey amongst those who have downloaded his EAs? Did you take into account their experience with EAs, the quality of checking and working with this particular EA?

Reid and Lukyanov,

if it works out I'm all for it, good luck!

Sirs and gentlemen! And why in all the quoted tests the simulation quality == n/a? Could we see a test with 90% quality? ;-)

Daniil:
Sirs and gentlemen! And why in all the quoted tests the simulation quality == n/a? Could we see a test with 90% quality? ;-)

A TS with explicit bar opening control, so in this case the model "by opening prices" = "by ticks" (or 90%).
Reason: