WACKENA unravels 2007 championship deal analysis - page 8

jerrimix писал (а):
I'm very skeptical about all kinds of products for webmoney :) I know that you are the author :)

You've got me all wrong. I am not the author of this EA. Even if there is a line "Copyright Better" in the code, it does not mean anything. I remember the algorithms of all my EAs (there aren't that many of them). None of them has ever used the simultaneous change of SL and TP, as in your statement. It turns out that you were just cheated for a certain amount of money.

Better:
jerrimix wrote (a):
I am very sceptical about webmoney :) I know you are the author :)

You've got me all wrong. I am not the author of this EA. Even if there is a line "Copyright Better" in the code, it does not mean anything. I remember the algorithms of all my EAs (there aren't that many of them). None of them has ever used the simultaneous change of SL and TP, as in your statement. It turns out that you were just cheated out of an end amount of money.

I wonder if the site Better.com.ua already has 30 varieties of EAs for $100 per pair :-)))

And the results are confirmed not only by backtests, but also by a championship ...))

Better:
jerrimix wrote (a):
I am very sceptical about webmoney :) I know you are the author :)

You've got me all wrong. I am not the author of this EA. Even if there is a line "Copyright Better" in the code, it does not mean anything. I remember the algorithms of all my EAs (there aren't that many of them). None of them has ever used the simultaneous change of SL and TP, as in your statement. It turns out you were just cheated out of an end amount of money.

I'm telling you once again that I have not bought anything anywhere, and I will deploy anyone you want for an enriched sum, that's my job :)))

Serg_ASV:
Better:
jerrimix wrote (a):
I am very sceptical about webmoney :) I know you are an author :)

You've got me all wrong. I am not the author of this EA. Even if there is a line "Copyright Better" in the code, it does not mean anything. I remember the algorithms of all my EAs (there aren't that many of them). None of them has ever used the simultaneous change of SL and TP, as in your statement. It turns out you were just cheated out of an end amount of money.

I wonder if Better.com.ua already has a website that sells 30 varieties of EAs for $100 a pair :-)))

And the results are confirmed not only by backtests, but also by a championship ...))
:))) feel like it's coming soon!

LeoV:
jerrimix:
This is the first I've heard of, and I'm highly sceptical about all sorts of goods for webmoney :) I know you are an author :) I always wanted to ask one question: how much in USD do you need to offer for your original Expert Advisor for you to accept this deal? :)))) I just wonder how much you really think your development is worth....

Well that's how it ended up )))) I think - expensive..... very expensive.....
Let's chip in,huh,brother?:))))))))))

jerrimix:
LeoV:
jerrimix:
This is the first I've heard of, and I'm highly sceptical about all sorts of goods for webmoney :) I know you are an author :) I always wanted to ask one question: how much in USD do you need to offer for your original Expert Advisor for you to accept this deal? :)))) I just wonder how much you really think your development is worth....

Well that's how it ended up )))) I think - expensive..... very expensive.....
Let's chip in, eh brother?:))))))))))
even if we hypothetically imagine the purchase happening.
in this case you still need to be able to prepare the data for the network, train the network and know how to use it correctly.
You have a grenade! But you have to know how to pull the pin and count to 7 seconds, or 8-9 seconds and the explosion is in the wrong place,
and if it takes 2 -3 seconds, the grenade may be thrown back, and again it will explode in the wrong place.
-----
Buying it probably won't do the buyer any good...
At the same time you have to gain many years of experience and a lot of knowledge, starting from C++ and ending with the mastery of NS technologies.
A lot of people think you just have to buy an NS package and the knowledge is there...
It would be nice to be able to see the beginning of a trend or at least its middle... and to see the reversal
so you can get out of the way...

jerrimix

Tell us how trailing works at WACKEN.

jerrimix:
You misunderstand me, I'm telling you once again that I haven't bought anything anywhere, and I'll turn anyone around for an enriched sum myself, that's my job:)))

That's probably the answer to all your questions. I think that's what the author is doing here.

Yurixx писал (а): That's probably the answer to all the questions. I think that's exactly what the afftar is doing here.

"It's very simple - there's deception in the fairy tale......"

Why indeed buy a "grenade" if you don't know how to use it!

Reason: