A system that gives 100% confidence in forex earnings - page 5

JohnSP:
YuraZ:
JohnSP:

azuz:

Figar0:

Mathemat:

You may try to sell, but I strongly advise against it.
And it's a pain in the ass, because the product will take a long time to get promoted.

What is there to sell? Brains, and to spin them?)

And in general it's true - a loan is a lot less hassle than a few
of investors hanging over your head. It's not easy to get 100K, though,
if it's secured against something... And that 100% certainty is a hot-button issue,
all problems start with that certainty, take 99% as a basis
99%, it won't hurt so much later)

Exactly 100%, I vouch for that, tested on a real account
I'm playing on a cent account. No problems with the payout yet, but my gut feeling is
I have a feeling if I get to $100,000 I will have problems.
Have you ever thought about capital diversification... For example, 10 different dealing centres have $10,000 each...
Among them 5 large and proven, and 5 ordinary Russian...
All laugh all satisfied... Withdrawal of profits by quarter, accounts in different currencies, etc. etc.
If one of the dealing centres starts to make a fuss, you withdraw your money and move quickly to another one...
I think this way you can achieve a pretty reliable protection from risks... It's a very old truth: "Do not put all your eggs in one basket!
What about Forex, you can't live your whole life on it... Invest money (as soon as available) in mutual funds and other profitable financial institutions ... To save for retirement...
s.w.: Good luck and prosperity.

there will be one problem for the AUTHOR to enter at the same minute on all 10 DTs

What do you think the Expert Advisors and scripts are for....(?)
They can automate even the most complex trading system ... or at least speed up the entry and exit process...
And if you are an author and you are a pipsitter, then sooner or later he will be chased with a broom, even the most prestigious broker... That's for sure.

The author is not a programmer but a mathematician.

If the author is a pipser, 100$ may turn into 10K, or he may get his account blocked and the profits not paid, as it usually happens to successful pipsers.

YuraZ:

the only problem for the author will be to log in at the same minute at all 10 dealers

if you trade on a MT4 platform, alas, the multiterminal only works with accounts in one brokerage company

synchronous order execution in several terminals is also possible. It is a matter of technology.

Sart:
Kharin:
I don't understand what we're talking about.
I don't really understand what they're talking about. I'm coming here and I also wondered how serious people are, so to speak.
Then I understood what it was all about. After reaching another deadlock, stupor sets in, and you just want to chat....

By the way not only a deadlock, sometimes it is necessary somewhere to spend time, but here, many people hang out for this reason, probably because there is nothing else to talk about or think there is no desire or avoiding the problems of pressing that generally can not relate to the subject, to such conclusions I came to, so you get a lot of empty talk, though the result is also sometimes, and on such topics, oh how they cheer me, people are confident in what did not even bother to check the same 100% to get a guarantee:)

Also, for some reason I got the impression that the author hints that he is not a pips man, his EA will make money slowly but surely, how true this is we do not know:)))

YuraZ писал (а):
The AUTHOR's only problem will be to enter at the same minute on all 10 DTs

Actually, that's not a problem. There is already a ready-made solution.

azuz:
...After several months of observing the history of past years, he derived what he called a "formula for success" ...
"A system that gives 100% confidence in forex earnings", but does not give profits

torgash:
azuz:
...After several months of observing past history, I have derived what I call the "formula for success" ...
"A system that gives 100% certainty of earning in forex", but does not give profits

:)) Exactly!

I think slvetniki are best suited to pipsing, because they are fast and dodgy ;-) but when it comes to long term trading, is there anything better than the brain? The most powerful computer that there is, and we are trying to put it into a device :-)
The more trades people open, the more profit for brokerage companies in the form of commission or spread.

dimontus писал (а): svetniki
Yeah, slivetnegs...

It's a conspiracy!!! The letter "O" AND the "L" are side by side :-)

dimontus:
It's a conspiracy!!! The "O" and the "L" are side by side :-)
Maybe it's New Year's Eve.
Reason: