Probabilistic neural networks, packages and algorithms for MT4 - page 7

magiXpert:
Sent. Please contact magiXpert@mail.ru, it will be quicker.
Can I get a link too? Preferably with the cure. zxd45@yandex. ru

And me to njel(@)rambler.ru if you don't mind.

Figar0:

Well, if it's so off topic: Donkey mules and other critters are long, dirty and without the slightest guarantee that you'll get what you want and not a German chick flick. I've hardly used it for a couple of years now. Go to the most famous Russian-language torrent portal. ... Statistika, Matlab, etc.

Can you provide a link to the most famous Russian-language torrent portal?

Yurixx:
Is it possible to get a link to the most famous Russian-language torrent portal ?
torrents.ru )

Figar0, were you the author of the "can't help myself" thread?

Can I have your email or ICQ?

I was the author. e-mail address is in my profile

I have a question for those who have tried Statistica 7.
I made a test in NeuralNetwork section for example. I wanted to make a code in C++ via code generator to try to connect it with MT4. But the code is not generated and I got some strange message. If someone did it, please tell me what to do to generate the code. Or maybe I can connect Statistica and MT4 without any code?

Good evening!

1 can someone share a link to the C++ source code of someneural network

I would like to get acquainted with the NS from the inside, and not to look at it as at a black box :-)

I understand the general principles of course - I don't like ready-made black-box-like packages

Unless one of them generates C++ sources ,

I do have one - I would like to see more.

2 maybe there is one ?

ANG3110:
I have a question for those who have tried Statistica 7.
I made a test in NeuralNetwork section for example. I wanted to make a code in C++, by means of code generator, to try to connect it with MT4. But the code is not generated and I got some strange message. If someone did it, please tell me what to do to generate the code. Or maybe I can connect Statistica and MT4 without any code?

I can't find serial number on the net.

AndyGri:

And where did you get the cure? share plz. can not find the serial number on the internet.
Well here on this forum do not want to write any links to unlicensed products. Email me at ANG3110 doggie latchess.com, I'll send you the link, I took it through a search engine from a foreign bittorrenta.
Reason: