Why does the price move? The answer is here!!! - page 9

timbo:

5. Page 7, there's nowhere more accurate than that. The bank put up a price - all radio stations ticked the appropriate price.
Here, all your posts on page 7 of this forum thread:

timbo 13.09.2007 10:08
sergeev wrote (a):

I already have the feeling that as many people, as many opinions!

Damn, I raised the question even I got scared of such a mess. Is there no simple and understandable scheme of work?

We urgently need to create a literacy course for programmers. Otherwise they write, all write, I do not understand what they mean ...

Take a textbook on financial markets, it says it all - the role of markets, banks, speculators. Who does what and how, and for what they get money.

timbo 17.09.2007 12:23
gravity001 wrote (a):
So I have told you what I think and what phenomena I have observed myself!

Any criticism would be welcome!!!!

I'm just crying with helplessness... People with higher education but like children tell each other fairy tales. There's nothing to think about, nothing to think about...
Nobody is hiding anything. All these secrets of palischenel are spelled out in textbooks.
The buy/sell order chart is not a revelation, it is an integral part of any normal stock trading/CFD terminal.
And the fact that the current price is the price of the last trade made (regardless of volume and when it occurred), is known to anyone who has ever stepped outside the kitchen trade.
Where is the answer to the question here? Or did I miss something?

Found your answer on page 6 (mine is page 6)

timbo 13.09.2007 03:28
Yes, gentlemen, how complicated everything is...

Forex exists for real export/import companies. Calling someone like BHP a "poor customer who has no choice" is amusing... Also, the story of stale currency that is sold at an inflated price is purely a "horror of our town", it has nothing to do with forex.

Any buy/sell order will be executed by a broker/bank from their own reserves and then/at the same time they will find someone who wants to make a reverse operation. The bank's risk that the price goes away, i.e. there are no willing sellers/buyers at the right price, is covered by the spread. Since the market is highly liquid, the risk is minimal and so is the spread. On the news, the risk that the bank will not be able to cover a reverse trade increases, so the spread is widened by the bank.

When someone makes a purchase request, the bank checks whether it can buy enough of the respective currency and at what price. If the request is big, then it is obvious that the bank has to buy everything that is available on the market at the current price, and then also at a price 1-2-3 points higher. Naturally, it will be higher than the current price in the market and all the brokers' terminals that receive information from this bank and all those who are under these brokers will show the price increase.

The importance of speculators in the forex market is great, but still not enough to smooth the prices due to the size of the market. Only the central banks of the leading countries are able to influence the market. Discussing the influence of "kitchen" traders on the market is ridiculous...

Is that what you meant?

timbo писал (а):
Not the point. The point is that you can't see the forest for the trees... Tired...

I'm tired, too. But I'm better now. Yes, maybe not the gist (for you) I'm asking, but it's easier for me to understand. Why do you think sergeev (who started the topic) asked for an example in numbers?
If you described a clear algorithm, then you wouldn't need any abstractions, but everyone understands these abstractions differently (or am I the only one?).
Moreover, you're appealing to the wrong thing! You haven't said anything about the algorithm yet!

Uh-huh, yes page 6, missed it... Well, isn't that a "price birth" algorithm? By the way, these banks are like fingers on a hand, for simplicity we can consider one.

timbo:
Uh-huh, yes page 6, missed it... Well, isn't that a "price birth" algorithm? By the way, these banks are like fingers on a hand, for simplicity we can consider one.
All right, let this question remain open for me for the time being! If I find a clear algorithm I will tell you, but it seems to me that few mortals know it((((

gravity001:
timbo wrote (a):
Not the point. And the point is that you can't see the forest for the trees. ... Tired. ...

I'm tired, too. But I'm better now. Yeah, maybe not the point (for you) I'm asking, but it's easier for me to understand. Why do you think sergeev (who started the topic) asked for an example in numbers?
If you described a clear algorithm, then you wouldn't need any abstractions, but everyone understands these abstractions differently (or am I the only one?).
Moreover, you're appealing to the wrong thing! You haven't said anything about the algorithm yet!

Yes, they've already said it more than once in this thread.

the quotes in the infra system go from the trades made, and the price changes due to different volumes of counter orders

This may be of interest to anyone, although it is in English, but directly from the MM of this part of the world, with explanations, with history, with tables, with examples, etc. 130 pages on "Foreign Exchange and Money Market Transactions".

nickbilak:

yes it's been said more than once in this thread

the quotes in the information system go away from the executed trades, and the price changes due to different volumes of counter orders

A lot has been said in this thread and not only in this thread. And many opinions contradict each other!
Because most of the posts express their opinions or the opinions of others, but do not argue their thoughts in any way.
It is just like choosing a religion: all religions offer to believe in them, but they are all contradictory to themselves and therefore no one tries to explain them logically!
Likewise you, offer to believe you, but don't explain your opinion in any way?

Also everyone says some "stumped" (partial, incomplete) information. Imagine if you take all of the posts and build a FOREX system on them, you would get some gibberish.
Don't you think so?

So, when you talk about "birth" or "movement" or "transportation" of a price or FOREX, please, express your thoughts in a complete complete system and make sure you give reasons for your thoughts or write the words "I THINK so, or THIS IS MY THINKING". Then there will be no mush!

And then people will believe you and it will be easier for you to choose who to believe! A win-win for everyone, don't you think?

gravity, it's not about opinions, it's about knowledge. it's not my opinion or that oftimbo and many others. we simply read the relevant information at the time and set it out here for those who asked.

why are you surprised to find wrong or contradictory information amongst everything here? it always has been and always will be in any discussion on the forums. some writers are simply deluded into believing their knowledge is true.

If you doubt the veracity of someone's words, there are links to other sources of information, books, etc. so read them and compare them

I'm not suggesting you believe what I said, I personally don't care. Facts don't need to be argued. That's why I immediately said, there's nothing to think about. I mean all the above are not my thoughts, I don't think so, I don't think about it at all, I just know it. And the complete finished system is in the textbooks - take the trouble to read it.

nickbilak:

gravity, it's not about opinions, it's about knowledge. it's not my opinion or that oftimbo and many others. we simply read the relevant information at the time and set it out here for those who asked.

why are you surprised to find wrong or contradictory information amongst everything here? it always has been and always will be in any discussion on the forums. some writers are simply deluded into believing their knowledge is true.

If you doubt the veracity of someone's words, there are other sources of information, books, etc. so read them and compare them

Books, too, I've read. Of course, I haven't read all of them, but I don't think you have either. So books are books, but even books don't tell the truth. I'd say it's 50/50.
Everyone reads almost the same books that are available on the Internet, and everyone has a different opinion?

And so you haven't told me anything new!

... some writers are simply deluded to think that their knowledge is true.

So far, I have the impression that you are that writer too! (Sorry, but I'm being honest)
You think your "knowledge is true"?

So, to find out whose knowledge is true, I THINK, you must express your thoughts in a complete complete system and be sure to argue your thoughts or write the words when necessary: "I THINK so or THESE ARE MY THINGS" to avoid mush!
The criterion for truthfulness will be consistency within the whole system!
The result will be a consistent system that will satisfy me and, I THINK, many people on this forum!
Reason: