Why does the price move? The answer is here!!! - page 2

klerk:

Guys, I asked you not to comment, just give a normal and direct answer (read the link to the answer). And my goal is the same - to find a gold coin in a pile of shit.

No one will give you the exact answer in numbers, but the essence is told to you.

I'm not saying programmers don't get the point. I'm just asking them to share it.

sergeev:

I come to the conclusion that you, in fact, professional programmers, write EAs and indicators simply DO NOT UNDERSTAND the laws and causes of market movements (then what is actually being written?)

A very correct conclusion. We do not really care who drives the market, we cannot affect it anyway. As long as it does not stand still.
I, for example, know nothing about piloting an aircraft and am amazed that in total fog it hits the runway with precision. But that doesn't stop me from flying regularly.

We are all passengers here

And
let the big banks sort out the laws and reasons

Why is it that when there is a terrorist attack or a major event that affects the market, the quotes will turn around and go against the news or event? Are traders such brave guys who decided to take pity on the dollar on September 11 and did not let it fall below the plinth, nonsense in my opinion? And there is no point in trading signals, identification of the "market mood", or fundamental news, they are just tools and opportunities to present the picture as it should be seen by traders in order to confuse them in an already changing market. Sergeyev, listen, write me in a personal message and I will tell you everything in details, ok? asd-01@bk.ru

The point is that the tick does not occur when a transaction is made, but when a buy or sell request is made.

Better:
sergeev:

I come to the conclusion that you, in fact, professional programmers, write EAs and indicators simply DO NOT UNDERSTAND the laws and causes of market movements (then what is actually being written?)

A very correct conclusion. We don't really care who drives the market, we can't influence it anyway. As long as it doesn't stand still.
I, for example, know nothing about piloting an aircraft and am amazed that in total fog it hits the runway with precision. But that doesn't stop me from flying regularly.

We are all passengers here

And
let the big banks sort out the laws and reasons

Yes, but we all want to draw the right conclusions from price movements. And if I don't know and understand this movement, then how do I work. Each of us is trying to be the pilot of the plane, not the passenger. The passenger is the one who pays. And without knowledge you cannot fly much.

Please, at least tell me something on the subject. Please!

sergeev:

Please say something on the subject. Please!

You are mistaken in your reasoning. From which you draw the wrong conclusion. I pointed it out to you.

Vita:
sergeev:
After all, if someone sells, someone buys his lot, and in reality there is a mutual absorption of the two requests, and hence the difference between supply and demand is equalized.

Realistically in reality... wow :) The mutual absorption of the two demands does not equalise the difference between supply and demand, what makes you think it does?

About the difference between supply and demand, a children's joke comes to mind:

Two men are lost in the desert. Hungry. Suddenly one finds a sack full of gold, the other of rice. Both of them are hungry.

One: "Let's play market, you sell rice and I'll buy.

Second: "Come on, a kilo of rice is half a bag of gold."

One: "What are you doing?! Are you out of your mind to break the price?!"

Second: "Go to the market, maybe you'll find it cheaper..."

Is that what you call an answer?

sergeev:
Vita:
sergeev:
After all, if someone sells, someone buys his lot, and in reality there is a mutual absorption of the two requests, and hence the difference between supply and demand is equalized.

Realistically in reality... wow :) The mutual absorption of the two demands does not equalise the difference between supply and demand, what makes you think it does?

About the difference between supply and demand, a children's joke comes to mind:

Two men are lost in the desert. Hungry. Suddenly one finds a sack full of gold, the other of rice. Both are hungry.

One: "Let's play market, you sell rice and I'll buy.

Second: "Come on, a kilo of rice is half a bag of gold."

One: "What are you doing?! Are you out of your mind to break that price?!"

Second: "Go to the market, maybe you'll find it cheaper..."

Is that what you call an answer?

Yes, there it is - The real thing is... Wow :) Mutualizing the two requests does not equalize the difference between supply and demand. What makes you think it does?

If you want to analyse the situation in numbers, you need to construct supply and demand curves (the relationship between price and volume). To do this you need data from all the forex dealer centres (or the association of seven banks, which produce the quotes). If you can do this, then I will tell you how many buy requests you need to send to raise the price by one point.

OK. What then is the mechanism of price movement after an order is triggered?
Thanks in advance for the normal answer.
Reason: