The coolest advisor, never seen before!!!! - page 3

timbo:
A low mathematical expectation indicates low reliability of the Expert Advisor, i.e. if something in real life goes a little bit wrong as in the test, the average income per trade will turn from a very small to zero or negative. "While the fat one dries up, the thin one dies" (c) folk wisdom.

What's the point of using a lot of exclamation points?

The advice is always one - if you are so confident in the profitability of this expert, then go ahead - open a real account and chop the cabbage. When reinvested, this EA will show just a cosmic yield - starting with a hundred bucks, you will earn millions in one year. The code base has a library for calculating the lot size. Attach it to the EA and run the same test. Just don't choke on your saliva when you see how much money he'll make.

When you lose your $100 deposit, come back and we'll talk about the mathematical expectation...

If you don't know, it's calculated as the profit divided by the number of trades, so the meaning of mathematical expectation when comparing EAs is not to compare the absolute number of mathematical expectation.
i.e. if you have 10 trades with the mathematical expectation of 50, your profit is 500
If I have 1000 trades with mathematical expectation 5 for the same period, my profit is 5000, so compare !!!!
Or if you want the same conditions then give me the same number of bars, namely 1000 with mathematical expectation 50!!! I am sure you will get negative mathematical expectation because you are relying on some 10 random trades!

ufkef:
DrawDown:

I'd like to see an idiot buy that :)))
Not much else to say here.

Especially for you to clarify, the program I sell for what would be the initial start-up capital, in order to get started! - so I will sell no more than 5 copies! And maybe even less! Believe me, a profitable Expert Advisor is like a child, no one wants to give it away!
And now for the smartest, for those who boast. tell me the most important difference between the pipsitter and the non-pipsitter! (90% sure none of you know!!!!)

i would like to give you a real-time video, preferably from a real account.
It is possible from a demo and not from a tester ( tester is a great thing but does not guarantee profitability )
( once I made billions with the tester )
in half a year or better a year
or else sell it immediately.

Such posts appear with enviable frequency

Try the following option - put the EA on the real account - your own, of course - or at least on the demo
Publish your account and investment password
you will be more useful and most importantly if you believe in miracles
you will have buyers who will also believe in it

I had a supply of goodness this morning, but it's all gone...
"The guards are tired" (s)

"When you get your $100 deposit down, come back and we'll talk about maturity..." (sighs) me

ufkef:
DrawDown:

Especially for you to clarify, the program I sell for what would be the initial start-up capital, in order to get started! - so I will sell no more than 5 copies! And maybe even less! Believe me, a profitable Expert Advisor is like a child, no one wants to give it away!
And now for the smartest, for those who boast. tell me the most important difference between the pipsitter and the non-pipsitter! (I'm 90% sure none of you know!!!!)
I'm not the smartest, but after reading the forum I realized one thing: whether it's a Pipswitch or not, you'll learn it when you start trading on the real account. If you take the risk of setting an EA for real trade, do not take offence to DC.
By the way, there is one more variant of cooperation (for consideration) when you buy your Expert Advisor, you pay for the black box. I.e., all the risks are borne by the buyer. Let me put it another way. You should send the adviser by e-mail and I will test it for 2 months in online, if I get it, I will put money on it for real and pay you the sum of let's say 800 from the first earned money. Decency guarantee. Access to the demo and real account will open for investors. On all the results will report. If the demo works and the real does not - do not discourage, the money will not. If they will start flowing, may be the option of monthly remuneration. I`m not going to put into black box some money to open the deposit.
How about this variant?

Classic of the genre. ufkef, run a couple of days on a demo account and you'll get the hang of it. Since you get 20 trades a day, 2-3 days will give you a pretty complete picture.

Paha:
ufkef:
DrawDown:

Especially for you to clarify, the program I sell for what would be the initial start-up capital to get started! - so I will sell no more than 5 copies! And maybe even less! Believe me, a profitable Expert Advisor is like a child, no one wants to give it away!
And now for the smartest, for those who boast. tell me the most important difference between the pips and the non-pips! (I'm 90% sure none of you know!!!!)
I'm not the smartest, but after reading the forum I realized one thing: whether it's a Pipswitch or not, you'll learn it when you start trading on the real account. If you take the risk of putting the EA on the real market, do not take offence to DC.

UFKEF

90% of the world's population do not know exactly what a Pips handler is
Actually much more than 90% do not know what a Pips handler is
but i believe this forum is gathering another part of the globe
you can get in trouble with the statistics here

I'll answer about the real one!
I am not an innocent boy who has done something and thinks it has never happened to anyone else. I checked it a hundred times. But as a mathematician I do not believe in naked truths and unproven statements!
If something turns out too good, you need to understand why. and build a theoretical foundation. then it will be clear why it turned out well. and will it be so in the future!
For DCs, I say that 10 - 20 trades a day is not that much, believe me!
For example, if the trades are not 2000 and only 1000, then the profit will be only 2000 and not 4000, that's all!

bstone:
A classic of the genre. ufkef, run a couple of days on a demo account and you'll get the hang of it. You get 20 trades a day, 2-3 days will give you a pretty complete picture.

Of course I'm racing but I like the result. that's why I'm so brave!

Read my post again, added a little.

ufkef:
bstone:
Classic of the genre. ufkef, run a couple of days on a demo account and you'll get the hang of it. Since you get 20 trades a day, 2-3 days will give you a pretty complete picture.

Of course I'm racing but I like the result. that's why I'm so brave!

I like the results because I like them so much!

i saw a live demo account that raised from 10k to 140k - but it was pure pips
maybe the author of that Expert Advisor (found a grail )

Of course I'm sure they won't really allow it to work that way :-) you see why ...
Someone will not have time to enter trades on the interbank
someone will not allow the profit to flow away
Reason: