Using artificial intelligence at MTS - page 26

2 joo

Yeah. Especially on point 2.

And the reasoning about not demanding from a method (object) what it is not suited for (not intended), also, as Resin said about Sobyanin's appointment, in a nutshell. I.e. a tenner.)) This is usually due to the subject's lack of understanding of the subject.

Svinozavr:

Hey, have a crab! :)

PS. Post number 1313.

joo: PS. Post number 1313.
Question from a dummy: how do I find the post number? My browser doesn't display it.

goldtrader:
Question from a dummy: How do I find the post number? My browser does not show it.

In your profile to the right of "Alexander".

Somebody stole my avatar last night. A dog and the police came... they can't find it.

Mischek:

on your profile to the right of "Alexander"

Somebody stole my avatar last night. The dog and the police came... they can't find it.

Leave it as it is, I think it's the best avatar you've ever had

Mischek:

In your profile to the right of "Alexander".

Are you referring to the number of posts a user has made? I mean, how do you determine the number of posts in a topic in order, for example, to link to it?

Mischek:

Somebody stole my avatar last night.

shouldn't have been left unattended overnight ))))

goldtrader:

Are you referring to the number of posts a user has made? I mean, how do you determine the number of posts in a topic in order, for example, to link to it?

There are 26 pages in this thread, so you have 250 posts. Your post on this page is the sixth, so you have 256.

Mischek:
There are 26 pages in this thread, get 250 posts, your post on this page is sixth, get your post # 256

Thanks for trying to help, Michael. But it's a bit of a misnomer. What I meant was this (it doesn't work for me):

Candid 12.01.2010 19:54
M1kha1l >>:

More like the white-green table on the next page. Unfortunately, I don't know how to link to a specific post. How/where do you copy the post address?

Yes, I saw the table, there is a question about the interval of averaging of course. I get the anchor of a particular post as follows: I find this post, click "reply", then in the editor the leftmost button "HTML". In the first line of the resulting text, I find a piece of text such as href="/en/17609/page86#180631", this is the local address of the post, #180631 is its anchor. For greater reliability, I use not a local address, and the full address, it can be constructed by taking the address of the page from the address bar of your browser and add this anchor to it. The result is https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/112967/page86#180631. It's a bit cumbersome by the way, does anyone know how to make it simpler?

goldtrader:

Thanks for trying to help, Michael. But it's a bit of a misnomer. What I meant was this (it doesn't work for me):

No way, I didn't know, it doesn't work in Opera or Chrome

Mischek:

Holy shit, I did not know I have neither in Opera nor in Chrome such does not show.

Here and I have neither IE nor FF does not show, though you can catch it by search as recommended here, but it is not an option (((

Sorry, completely flooded the thread.

Reason: