Bill Williams and his strategies... - page 6

Jahve:

I also wanted to ask: does the tester take into account spread and swop?

Yes, of course it does. Absolutely all trading conditions are taken into account.

Help me please! I'm already clipped by!!!!!!!
I don't understand why after the start of testing in the indicator buffer there are late values that were before the test. I can see everything in the picture.
I do not understand whether I do something wrong or there are some glitches!

I took the indicator from this thread.On page 3Integer author

Maybe I'm not summoning it correctly?

int start()
  {
   double LotsBid;
   double LotsAsk;
   double Alligator;
   double FractalUp;
   double FractalDown;
   int cnt, ticket, total;

if(Bars<100)
     {
      Print("bars less than 100");
      return(0); 
     }
// data are put into internal variables
   Alligator=iAlligator(NULL, 0, 13+X, 8+X, 8+X, 5+X, 5+X, 3+X, MODE_SMMA, PRICE_CLOSE, MODE_GATORJAW, 0);
   FractalUp = iCustom(NULL, 0, "Prof",2,0,0);
   FractalDown = iCustom(NULL, 0, "Prof",2,1,0);
   total=OrdersTotal();
   if(total<1)
     {
      // check for long position (BUY) possibility
      if(Close[1]>FractalUp && Close[1]>Alligator)
        {
         ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,LotsAsk,Ask,3,Ask-StopLoss*Point,Ask+TakeProfit*Point,"macd sample",16384,0,Green);
         if(ticket>0)
           {
            if(OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES)) Print("BUY order opened : ",OrderOpenPrice());
           }
         else Print("Error opening BUY order : ",GetLastError());
         return(0);
        }
      // check for short position (SELL) possibility
      if(Close[1]<FractalDown && Close[1]<Alligator)
        {
         ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,LotsBid,Bid,3,Bid+StopLoss*Point,Bid-TakeProfit*Point,"macd sample",16384,0,Red);
         if(ticket>0)
           {
            if(OrderSelect(ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES)) Print("SELL order opened : ",OrderOpenPrice());
           }
         else Print("Error opening SELL order : ",GetLastError());
         return(0);
        }
      return(0);
     }

For some reason the picture is not attaching!

I've archived the picture, there's no other way around it.

Files:

Jahve, you should pass all parameters that are visible in the properties window of the called indicator into the ICustom function

FractalUp = iCustom(NULL, 0, "Prof",2,0,0);
FractalDown = iCustom(NULL, 0, "Prof",2,1,0);

Made four B.Williams indicators. I think it will help a lot of CHAOS fans in trading.

1. itradechaos2.

Functions:

1.1 Identification of "important fractals" alert of their formation. (Note: an "important fractal" is formed above or below the alligator's teeth line).

1.2 Identification and alerting on the formation of "reversal bars" without regard to angulation. (The bar is marked with an asterisk and plotted on the chart of the high and low of the reversal bar).

1.3 Notification of a reversal bar break in either direction.

1.4 Notification of "important fractal" breakage.

1.5 Identification, alerting on the formation of the 3rd bar of the AO histogram. Visualization - rhomboid above (below) the bar.

All made according to the second book of "Trading Chaos".

2. itradechaos.

Functions:

Added to itradechaos2 functions the function of highlighting bars according to the zonal trading principle, namely AO and AC green bars are highlighted in green, red bars are highlighted in red, multidirectional bars are highlighted in grey. In addition, there is a function to define 'Signal' and 'Base' bars above the balance line.

Itradechaos-AO and Itradechaos-AC - precisely alert you to the signals generated by the "New Measurements..." indicators (Going over zero, Two bars AC above (below) 0.

The signals for addition start to arrive after the important fractal is crossed.

You can read more here.

Please evaluate the work.

there's a book called "Trading Chaos" ....po read it, lots of intricately interesting stuff, except that in the moving market it all works at 10% in the real world

CHAOS without Chaos.
B.Williams has NO chaos. He's the one with the glass beads for the savages.
Don't believe me?
Look here, a simple essay on how Nobel laureates Black-Scholes understand "Chaos":
http://www.howtotrade.ru/phorum/read.php?3,6613

Have a look here, a fair dissertation:

http://orel3.rsl.ru/dissert/EBD_873_beliakovSS.pdf

P.S.

Fractal models (indicators, if you like) have been used for a long time.
For example in the book "Bolinger on Bolinger" there is a table of M / W figures,
This book is almost from the middle of the last century. But these M/W figures are the real fractals,
that are used in adult))) trading. And these vintage fractals are two 4x4 tables. In particular, you read the forecast,
and there - "...figure W-14 has formed...", it means that this writer of forecasts uses
(a))), this prediction writer uses purchase platform with fractal analysis of M/W figures)))

One of widely known algorithms of building of fractal model, unraveled in dissertation of S.S.Belyakov http://orel3.rsl.ru/dissert/EBD_873_beliakovSS.pdf consists in the following:
On the final segment a dictionary of patterns is composed (in this case patterns are not called fractals,
since a fractal has to be proved), we obtain Linguistic Time Series from the named patterns,
Then we determine whether LTR has memory (history dependence),
(and chaos theory began with Hearst's discovery of Memory in Chaos in 1952!!!).
Predicting the future on the basis of revealed memory between patterns.
Now what does B. Williams suggest? - By not revealing chaos memory for a specific site,
not using a computer for this, but only one's own brain, based on a dictionary the size of two fractals:-))).... use B.Williams' Universal Prescription.

Quite supportive of Korey. I think we cannot say that the theory of B. Williams, who spent his life trading stocks and bonds, is smart for Forex trading. Williams, who spent his whole life trading stocks and bonds, will be smart for trading in the Forex market. He may have earned money (I don't know), but it is only because of his experience and developed sense of market movements, and it does not mean that somebody will do it again. I think that Bill developed the indicator for himself and for "his experience". And when he earned money he decided to show it to people, thus adapting the chaos theory (to be understandable and interesting). I do not know who earns money with his Profit Uniti system. And moreover, I do not see the connection between his trading system and the chaos theory.

Korey:

CHAOS without Chaos.
B.Williams has NO chaos. He's the one with the glass beads for the savages.
Don't believe me?
Look here, a simple essay on how Nobel laureates Black-Scholes understand "Chaos":
http://www.howtotrade.ru/phorum/read.php?3,6613

Have a look here, a fair dissertation:

http://orel3.rsl.ru/dissert/EBD_873_beliakovSS.pdf

P.S.

Fractal models (indicators, if you like) have been used for a long time.
For example in the book "Bolinger on Bolinger" there is a table of M / W figures,
This book is almost from the middle of the last century. But these M/W figures are the real fractals,
that are used in adult))) trading. And these vintage fractals are two 4x4 tables. In particular, you read the forecast,
and there - "...figure W-14 has formed...", it means that this writer of forecasts uses
(a))), this prediction writer uses purchase platform with fractal analysis of M/W figures)))

One of widely known algorithms of building of fractal model, unraveled in dissertation of S.S.Belyakov http://orel3.rsl.ru/dissert/EBD_873_beliakovSS.pdf consists in the following:
On the final segment a dictionary of patterns is composed (in this case patterns are not called fractals,
since a fractal has to be proved), we obtain Linguistic Time Series from the named patterns,
Then we determine whether LTR has memory (history dependence),
(and chaos theory began with Hearst's discovery of Memory in Chaos in 1952!!!).
Predicting the future on the basis of revealed memory between patterns.
Now what does B. Williams suggest? - By not revealing chaos memory for a specific site,
not using a computer for this, but only one's own brains, based on a dictionary the size of two fractals:-))).... use B.Williams' Universal Prescription.

Reason: