BUY PROFITABLE ADVISOR !!!!!!!!!!!! - page 10

Fraktal:

Don't be ridiculous! Whose cardiogram is this, grannies?
:)))

paukas:
:)))

2 paukas : Can you tell me why you can't post the stats from the real world, apart from the fact that you say "karma gets spoiled"? I have my expert working for me,

I work with one of the "hot" strategies from one of the threads on this forum since November this year.

I want to share my trading results and strategy text so as not to be called a "tester graalchik" and "piz...bolom zashushevnikov".

Roman.:

2 paukas : Tell me why I'm not allowed to post the real account statements, apart from the fact that they spoil my karma. I have my expert working,

I have been using one of the "hot strategies" from one of the forum threads since November of this year.

I want to share my real trade results and strategy text so I won't be called a "grabber tester" and a "douche bag".

Why not? You can, you can, as long as it works.

paukas:

Why not? You can, you can, as long as it works.

Understood, thank you from the bottom of my heart, a bit later, when there are enough trades (probably at the end of November this year) I'll post the real-time stats, the Avalanche branch, as it turns out... :-)

I've had a bot for a while now :)

And it is very nice !

So far, so good. I have already withdrawn a lot of dough,

Galina:

And it is very nice !

Good girl...

Galina:

And it is very nice !

How much is the opium of the people?

goldtrader:
I don't have any opium, much less for the people :)))

Galina:

I have no opium, much less for the people :)))

Then how should we evaluate your stats from demo accounts, with which you have littered all the threads?

And how do you reconcile them with statements about "a lot of dough?"

goldtrader:

Then how should we evaluate your stats from demo accounts, which you have littered all the threads with?

And how do you reconcile them with claims of "lots of dough"?

That's not what's bugging me. She's been showing us her tongue for a few years now.
Reason: