Hateful pipsqueak. - page 7

Thank you very much.

s2101 писал (а) >>

Divergence (convergence) signals are executed absolutely always (without exception) in the wave hierarchy in which they are generated. (This is where the classical TA assertion is wrong).

The divergence (convergence) signals are generated absolutely equally both with and against the trend (or in a horizontal channel) and there is nothing hidden in them.
The trend signals, whether they are divergence or convergence, depends on the trend direction (down/up). (The topics of your link have been reviewed many times and with many errors. I can clarify - the signals of all classes you mentioned are equal, despite TA (and old Gurus) claims of unequivalence + see below).

Divergence signals are never false - it is their illiterate interpretation that is false.

The concept of "broken" divergence is used by people who have no basic understanding of when and in what wave structure the signal is generated and when its execution begins.
I have already cited such a chart - try to find even a single broken divergence (convergence) signal.

I dare say that I know the divergence (convergence) signals, their types, properties and features better than anyone else.

I have my doubts...

Your style of narration is very much reminiscent of the person who runs the site and forum and works under the name of V. V.

s2101 писал (а) >>

It is not customary to post links to other forums on the forums. I will try to attach the files.
But you will have to read them carefully and repeatedly. If you like them, you can find other articles by yourself.

Sergey, could you please tell me where I can find your article "Secrets of Divergence". I tried to find it on Yandex, but it didn't work.

s2101 писал (а) >>

It is not customary to post links to other forums on the forums. I will try to attach the files.
But you will have to read them carefully and repeatedly. If you like them, you can find other articles by yourself.

In principle it is quite allowed to place links here

>> if you can post it it would be interesting to read

khorosh писал (а) >>

Sergey, can you tell me where I can find your article "Secrets of Divergence". I tried to find it in Yandex - it did not work.

Perhaps you were referring to the Hardships of Divergence.

Rosh писал (а) >>

Perhaps what was meant was Divergence Hardships.

Thank you, but I am interested in the article by S. Kucher's "Secrets of Divergence".

khorosh писал (а) >>

Sergey, can you tell me where I can find your article "Secrets of Divergence". I tried to find it via the Yandex but it didn't work.

I'm sorry, I forgot to warn you that not all my articles are available on the Net but only those shown at the exhibition.

These are "Fractal Connections", "Pivot", "Pivot Pointing" and "Pivot Wave".

There is also a note entitled "Flow Analysis and Market Forecasting" written impromptu for the forum of wave analysts as a reminder that wave analysis is not the only one...
As an indicator of divergence, I use the well-known OsMA, or rather its full analogue FX5_Divergence with some changes, and only because it is "nice-looking". (I left a note on it in "Miracle Indicator"). Parameters 9,21,5 are a compromise between accuracy and sensitivity. I couldn't find a better indicator, and it doesn't need one. At these parameters it generates (along with others) very important signals, which I called "local" divergence signals in the article "Pivot".

Files:

s2101 писал (а) >>

Please excuse me - I forgot to warn you that not all my articles are available online, but only those for which materials were shown at the exhibition.

These are "Fractal Connections", "Pivot", "Pivot Indication in the System", and "Pivot Wave".

There is also a note "Flow analysis and market forecasting", written impromptu for the forum of wave analysts, as a reminder that wave analysis is not the only one...
As an indicator of divergence, I use the well-known OsMA, or rather its full analogue FX5_Divergence with some changes, and only because it is "nice-looking". (I left a note on it in "Miracle Indicator"). Parameters 9,21,5 are a compromise between accuracy and sensitivity. I couldn't find a better indicator, and it doesn't have to. At those parameters it generates (together with others) very important signals, which I called "local" divergence signals in the article "Pivot".

Maybe we should make a new topic, because this one is in three parts? ...... it's actually up to you.....

Simply, you have come forward as the very, very best of this subject.....

rider писал (а) >>

Shouldn't we make a new topic, this one is spread over three parts? ...... it's actually up to you.....

It's just that you've come forward as the very, very best of this subject.....

There are 4 articles on the previous page. It will take you more than a day to read them and digest them. Articles are not read diagonally.

Once you have read and understood them, you can decide if you want to read them or not. If necessary contact me by e-mail s_kucher@hotbox.ru

s2101 писал (а) >>

There are four articles on the previous page. It will take more than a day to read them and make sense of them. You don't read the articles diagonally.

Once you have read them, you will decide whether you need to read them or not. If necessary contact me by e-mail s_kucher@hotbox.ru

That's right, only got through two so far and out of an old student habit I took notes. By the way, how great the divergence worked today on the four o'clock eurobucks!!!!

Reason: