In addition to - "Evaluate the results of the expert (2140 trades, not a single loss)" - another "no-loss system..." - page 5

Thank you... :) i've decided to live by the principle - you earn it, let others earn it....
but 2 weeks, 43,000 is a lot. How much did you start with? 100,000?

You're welcome :) Of course this is not the same StockKey in my EA, only the idea of Stockkey range trading is used directly, I messed it up a little bit . And to be exact about the deposit - I started with 1000$ with 1:10 leverage -10000 . i.e. 43000 is pure 4300 :)

Good afternoon, where can I get a sample StockKey?

nowhere else=*(

How!!!?? I'm starting to suffer!!! :)))))
Dear Ronen! Please throw it for review, at least to email moudryakov@mail.ru
Thanks in advance.

As soon as the EA was removed, I finally got interested in it. Ran it on Eur from minute to 4 o'clock, all up and down at the end. Open Price model. Not optimised.

Rosh:
As soon as the EA was removed I finally got interested in it. Ran it on Eur from minute to 4 o'clock, all up and down at the end. Open Price model. Not optimised.
Dear Roch.
I have not yet optimised it, I will use it as an Expert Advisor and I will try to trade it on the Forex market and it will not work as expected. Moudryakov@mail. ru

I can't, since the author has taken it off the public domain. I've had it on my computer since the beginning, so that's not the point. It won't do you any good, believe me.

I don't mind, if you still have it you can put it back on the site, I've already redone it five times and there's nothing left of the old one... otherwise I'd return it... and I don't want to show the redo yet... sorry...

Good.
Files:
stockkey.mq4  6 kb
Reason: