Size_Candlestick_up=0.00001; //also clear
Size_Candlestick_down=0.00001;
Arrows="Arrow View";
Size_Arrow_Up=3; //thickness
Colour_Buy=clrBlue;//colour
Size_Arrow_down=3;
Colour_Sell=clrRed;
ALERT;//off/on
Z.I'm afraid you'll fall asleep without any shadows. Ж)

Thank you for agreeing to make an indicator . I'm testing it now. The first thing that happened is the alert sound when I turn it on, it just keeps cracking. And another question, tell me how to understand the size of the candle. I put the indicator that determines the height of the candle in points. And yet, please do the calculation of candlesticks without shadows. Thanks again for doing this for me It will improve your karma by 100%)))

Still, tell me how you measure the candle and if you can't do it in pips or bars.

put the number of candles (1) and it doesn't show anything. i think the problem is in the height setting . How to understand the size tell me

MakarFX:

Good day to all.

Who will undertake to write an indicator "Average Day Range",

It will draw two squares: one from the minimum upwards and one from the maximum downwards.

The height of the square is equal to the ADR for five days.

(something like this)

Do not include weekends.

ADR = (day1+day2+day3+day4+day5)/5.0;

or

ADR = (day1+day2+day3+day4+day5);

MT5 - Breakout

Hi,

I would be very grateful and would appreciate it if you could write an indicator for MT5 as shown in the picture.

Thank you very much.

Breakout

I put the number of arrows 1 and the indicator began to show candles without shadows. The indicator jumps back and forth between showing and not showing, even before a candle has formed and it shows on a candle with or without shadows. Please make it show without shadows.

Martingeil:

or

ADR = (day1+day2+day3+day4+day5);

I want to test it on history together with the Genghis indicator.

MakarFX:

I want to test it on history together with Genghis indicator.

Catch

Files:

20567:
Still, tell me how you measure the candle and if you can't do it in pips or bars.
20567:
Thanks for doing this. I'm testing it now. The first thing that happened was the alert sound, when I turn it on it just keeps on cracking. I also have a question how to understand the size of the candle. I used an indicator that determines the height of the candle in pips. And yet, please do the calculation of candlesticks without shadows. Thanks again for doing this for me It will improve your karma by 100%)))

OK. A little later .

Candle size is calculated as High and Low.

Reason: